Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 430 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Cowboy from Hell Myste is on a distinguished road Myste's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm Myste and I'm Dark Tower junkie from Finland. Don't know why I haven't register here earlier - but better late than never, right!?
    Little bit about myself; I'm 30 years old, huge fan of Stephen King of course and a Tower junkie. I live in Lahti, Finland and I have a wife and one child. I'm working in a shop as a seller... I enjoy reading, collecting King -related stuff, computing, music, movies and playing guitar.
    That's about it... nice to be here!

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SO good to meet all of you, welcome !!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to your new home.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Myste View Post
    I'm Myste and I'm Dark Tower junkie from Finland. Don't know why I haven't register here earlier - but better late than never, right!?
    Little bit about myself; I'm 30 years old, huge fan of Stephen King of course and a Tower junkie. I live in Lahti, Finland and I have a wife and one child. I'm working in a shop as a seller... I enjoy reading, collecting King -related stuff, computing, music, movies and playing guitar.
    That's about it... nice to be here!
    Great to meet you, welcome to the site.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you... than you all

“The devil's voice is sweet to hear.”
    -SK.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

A most sincere welcome to you all!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Traveler Thaine_Rogers is on a distinguished road

Right now, I'm hunkering down in the Barony of Columbia
    Country
    Country Flag

Hail, Gunslingers!

Traveler BigCrazy247 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Myste View Post
    Thank you... than you all
    Velkommen! Sorry you're sick. Get better quickly.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice ewald is on a distinguished road ewald's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello, I'm Ewald,

Another Dutchy joining your forum

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    Well, I started the first book years ago. However, it took me a long time to go through it and I stopped after this first book. Thanks to the Dutch Stephen King Fanclub (and being a few years older) I gave it a second try: and it got me! Lucky me, I could read all the books one after another, without waiting for years 'till the next book would come

Who is your favorite character?
    That's Jake, and Oy as runner up. Jake is a boy like my own kids but he had to grow up much to fast! Oy just has something, specially the Oy, drawn by Michael Whelan.

What is your favorite book?
    In The Dark Tower saga it is Wizard and Glass. I like the romance and the Western style here

When I look at the other books I go for The Green Mile.

How old are you?
    I am 46, married and I have a boy's twin and a daughter, all becoming real teenagers now.

Where are you from?
    From the Netherlands.

Do you have a nickname?
    No.

Up to now I am enjoying all the beautiful collections and other pictures that are on this forum. I am speechless when I see all those unique items. You read about them, but seeing them for real is wonderful.

My own collection is mostly Dutch. Thanks to Frik I started reading English, thanks Frik
    After The Green Mile it tasted like more, and more and ...
    So now, my collection is turning into USA- and UK-limiteds and gift-editions.

Pretty soon I will post some of my Dutch and USA/UK jewels.

For now, I am very happy to join this forum, you already helped me a lot with my Dolan's Cadillac hype ...

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Great to meet you ewald and thanks for joining up. We always love to hear about how much people enjoy the work we have done here.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

It's really great to meet you all, your gonna call this home in no time!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome ewald!

“The devil's voice is sweet to hear.”
    -SK.

Traveler HairyDave is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hello,

Just a quick message to introduce myself... Like y'all, I am a huge DT fan, have read the series for the first time this year and now feel lost without the continuing saga! So here I am hoping to continue my DT "fix" lol...

See you guys around, I'm sure!

Long days and pleasant nights....

HD

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to our new friends!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello all,

I am an avid King reader that has yet to get through the 2nd Dark Tower book, but is hoping this forum will be a nice way to get me more into the books so I can finish them.

I am a housewife and own my own business from home. I have a wonderful husband and a Great Dane (be careful what you wish for: I always wanted a horse as a kid ).

I have been collecting King's 1/1 trade editions for a couple years and am very happy with my collection. Still working on getting a couple of the more rare titles but my budget is not allowing much for now.

Warning in advance, my father's favorite quote was "It is an unimaginative man that can only spell a word one way" so excuse my spelling in the future please.

Thanks for the great community and hope to have lots of fun with y'all in the future.

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Christine and Dean! Looking forward to getting to know you!
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Christine and Dean, it is really cool to meet you guys. Thanks for joining the site.

Christine, our collectors area is world class so feel free to get lost in the amazing wealth of information provided there.

Traveler Dean is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys... oh and from what I've asked my co-workers, Stephen King is an amazing speaker and he completely enthralled the audience. And in person they described him as the most intimidating yet gentle man they've met.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd agree with that statement, Dean - and a big welcome to the site to you and Christine and all the others I've missed recently!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Traveler Thaine_Rogers is on a distinguished road

Right now, I'm hunkering down in the Barony of Columbia
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry fer ramblin' off, Pard's. Seems the dusty trail pulls us quick'r 'n other times, ye kennit? Well, ter answer yer questions, here it goes:

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    Found the book leaning off a shelf in my AP Lit teacher's class. This'd be the Gunslinger, kennit. Afterwords, I'd keep buying a new book everytime I finished the last. I'm on the Dark Tower now, getting ready to take the final plunge with Roland. I'll miss Ol' Tall and Ugly...

Who is your favorite character?
    Book one, it was the Gunslinger himself, Roland. The moral ambiguity alone... Never knew if he was Red or White, kennit? I've really grown to love Eddie though, we're twinners of a sort, I suppose. 'Cept my monkey's a differant breed. Jake's a tough fella too. Seeing him grow up, ecspecially in the middle of the Wasteland and Wolves of the Calla.. plus his and the Pere's palaver in book VI. Nice stuff.

What is your favorite book?
    I have to choose? Well, probably Wizard's and Glass, for the beautiful Grecian tradgedy present. And the sheer number of Elliot references in Waste Lands is great. Can't wait fer 7!

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Originally, Calgary, Alberta. Though Ohio's been called home, as has Virginia. Right now its D.C.

Do you have a nickname?
    More'n a few, set yer watch and warrant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 430 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 ... LastLast