Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 430 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,875 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Traveler Greenlaser will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Inspired

Hey there, I'm Dennis. I've had a song that takes inspiration from the Dark Tower series rolling around in my head for quite some time now. It felt like time to get some outside help to make it a reality, and this seemed like a good place to find people who would be interested in helping. I'll post with more detail once I get through my 5-post trial period.

How did you discover the Dark Tower? - Recommended by a good friend who loaned me the first book.

Who is your favorite character? - Eddie

What is your favorite book? - The Drawing of the Three

How old are you? - 27

Where are you from? - Cincinnati

do you have a nickname? - Nope

how did you find this site? - Google

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome on board ! If you search something about the dark tower the nice folks here know where to find it ! So you stepped through the right door

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Folks!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlaser View Post
    Hey there, I'm Dennis. I've had a song that takes inspiration from the Dark Tower series rolling around in my head for quite some time now. It felt like time to get some outside help to make it a reality, and this seemed like a good place to find people who would be interested in helping. I'll post with more detail once I get through my 5-post trial period.
    Song, eh? Cool. And welcome!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Dennis, to the best Stephen King site on the web.

John

Traveler Greenlaser will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Song, eh? Cool. And welcome!
    Thanks! Here's a link to the song thread I started.

Traveler Abdi will become famous soon enough

Hey everyone, I'm Abdi. I'm brand new here and I just finished the DT a week ago.

How did you discover the Dark Tower? - Stephen King fan and I read almost every thing except the DT so I decided to give it a shot and 3 weeks later I was done with it !!!

Who is your favorite character? - Roland

What is your favorite book? - Wolves of La Calla

How old are you? - 26

Where are you from? - France (born) & Morocco (raised)

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Abdi! You've found the best SK site on the web!

John

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey WELCOME folks!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler jtc is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hi there. I'm Jeff and I've been reading King's books since the mid-1970s (yes, I'm that old). I found the first publication of The Gunslinger in 1984 in a 'bargain bin' at the old Maine Mall when I was working in Lewiston, Maine. I read it in one night and had to wait three long years until The Drawing of the Three. I've been noodling around this site and I'm impressed at the length and breadth of information available. In answer to the rest of the questions ... favorite character is Roland and the first book is still my favorite - I think it has one of the best opening sentences of any novel I've ever read ("The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.") I'm originally from Boston, but now live in Boulder, CO.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abdi View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm Abdi. I'm brand new here and I just finished the DT a week ago.

How did you discover the Dark Tower? - Stephen King fan and I read almost every thing except the DT so I decided to give it a shot and 3 weeks later I was done with it !!!

Who is your favorite character? - Roland

What is your favorite book? - Wolves of La Calla

How old are you? - 26

Where are you from? - France (born) & Morocco (raised)

Woah! Did I read that correctly?! You finished the series in 3 weeks?! That's crazy. Welcome to the site! Jump around the boards and discuss everything you just read.

Quote Originally Posted by jtc View Post
    Hi there. I'm Jeff and I've been reading King's books since the mid-1970s (yes, I'm that old). I found the first publication of The Gunslinger in 1984 in a 'bargain bin' at the old Maine Mall when I was working in Lewiston, Maine. I read it in one night and had to wait three long years until The Drawing of the Three. I've been noodling around this site and I'm impressed at the length and breadth of information available. In answer to the rest of the questions ... favorite character is Roland and the first book is still my favorite - I think it has one of the best opening sentences of any novel I've ever read ("The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.") I'm originally from Boston, but now live in Boulder, CO.
    Welcome! And this site definitely has a lot of information on it. Hope you enjoy it here.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Jeff. Please feel free to post often.

John

Laws yes! M-O-O-N is a jewel in the rough M-O-O-N is a jewel in the rough M-O-O-N is a jewel in the rough M-O-O-N is a jewel in the rough M-O-O-N's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hiya!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jtc View Post
    Ah...a follower of Mother Abigail!

Nice Flagg!!!

Welcome!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler knisley1988 will become famous soon enough

Hi my name is Regina and I am from Ohio. I had read several King books before I discovered DT series. I was at work and noticed a coworker reading a Stephen King book that looked like a western novel and I ask him about it. I can't remember exactly what he said this was late 90's and I don't remember the exact time I ended up reading it but I do remember not being immediately hooked. Then I read the Drawing of three and I was hooked. I read the rest of them very quickly up to the point I had to wait for the last of the books in the series to be released. It was torture waiting! This past year I listened to the audio books of all the DT books and really enjoyed it again. I don't know if I could pinpoint which one is my favorite but I did really enjoy Wind through the Keyhole. I guess The Dark Tower VII might be my favorite just because I really enjoyed Father Callahan and Patrick! I am 46 years old and I found this site from a forum from BIBLIO.com. I have recently started a Stephen King inspired book club in my community and we are excited to read and discuss King's works. Long Days and Pleasant nights.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Abdi, Jeff and Regina!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Regina! You've found the best SK site on the web!

John

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Welcome, Regina! You've found the best SK site on the web!

John
    Well, frankly, the best site, period

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to all the newcomers! Great site!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome New Comer's!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Along the Path of the Beam Jacqui will become famous soon enough Jacqui will become famous soon enough Jacqui's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Um...hi. Maybe I should reintroduce myself, seeing as I haven't been on here in over a year!

Anyway, I'm Jacqui, I'm now 30 and I'm from Wales. I loved this forum when I first came here, but the mixture of small child, terrible laptop still on XP and running slower than a fat snail, and going back to work after maternity leave has made me unable to get onto anything much!

Sorry I haven't been here in ages...

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back, Jacqui!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 430 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 ... LastLast