Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 430 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,300 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Corfe!

Our member Ari_Racing is from Argentina too.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Traveler Picklemaniac has a spectacular aura about Picklemaniac has a spectacular aura about Picklemaniac's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello everyone! I have been looking for a forum like this for a while, since many of the people I know in real life aren't huge fans of Stephen King, or authors I am interested in. I felt like it would be nice to talk more about the King universe and just talk to like-minded tower fans.

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

I discovered it in a used bookstore and the title Gunslinger sounded kinda cool. Introduced me to a whole new universe!

Who is your favorite character?

Eddie, definitely Eddie no doubt about it.

What is your favorite book?

I don't think I can answer this one, there are too many. For the Dark Tower series it's definitely The Wastelands though.

Where are you from?

I am from the Netherlands

do you have a nickname?

"Pickle" or "Funky"

how did you find this site?

Googling: Dark Tower forum

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Picklemaniac View Post
    Hello everyone! I have been looking for a forum like this for a while, since many of the people I know in real life aren't huge fans of Stephen King, or authors I am interested in. I felt like it would be nice to talk more about the King universe and just talk to like-minded tower fans.

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

I discovered it in a used bookstore and the title Gunslinger sounded kinda cool. Introduced me to a whole new universe!

Who is your favorite character?

Eddie, definitely Eddie no doubt about it.

What is your favorite book?

I don't think I can answer this one, there are too many. For the Dark Tower series it's definitely The Wastelands though.

Where are you from?

I am from the Netherlands

do you have a nickname?

"Pickle" or "Funky"

how did you find this site?

Googling: Dark Tower forum
    Welcome, Pickle! And I agree, Eddie is the man!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Traveler chronos will become famous soon enough chronos will become famous soon enough

How did you discover the Dark Tower? I was searching where I should start as far as selling my King Signed/Limiteds and thru skcollertor ended up on this great site

Who is your favorite character? Roland

What is your favorite book? Gunslinger

How old are you? 48

Where are you from? Ontario Canada near Toronto

do you have a nickname? chronos

how did you find this site? thru skcollector

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Pickles and Chronos!

looking for: NOS4A2 (sub press)
    Dead Zone 1st/1st, Boy's Life S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to all. Best SK site on the web
    There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by chronos View Post
    How did you discover the Dark Tower? I was searching where I should start as far as selling my King Signed/Limiteds and thru skcollertor ended up on this great site

Who is your favorite character? Roland

What is your favorite book? Gunslinger

How old are you? 48

Where are you from? Ontario Canada near Toronto

do you have a nickname? chronos

how did you find this site? thru skcollector
    Welcome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Funky Pickle and chronos!

There are a couple of Nederlanders here.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Welcome, Funky Pickle and chronos!

There are a couple of Nederlanders here.
    Another great band name.

Traveler Picklemaniac has a spectacular aura about Picklemaniac has a spectacular aura about Picklemaniac's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, I already introduced myself, and recently I tried to join a couple of discussion in Cara Laughs under The Institute and Four past midnight, and when I posted it told me the messages still needed to be approved by the moderators. I completely understand this, but I still can't see my own posts and I still don't have access to look at things like my profile.

I read through most of the way station, but I have a feeling I am misunderstanding something or doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Should be fine now.

Traveler MidWorldMosquito is on a distinguished road

Hiiiii, TDT member from way back. Was feeling nostalgic and found this site here.
    Any of my old buddies still lurking around?
    I used to be HiQ, I think (don't remember).
    Long days and pleasant nights to ya.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MidWorldMosquito View Post
    Hiiiii, TDT member from way back. Was feeling nostalgic and found this site here.
    Welcome back!

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As you know life is a wheel and you were always destined to return... you are well met...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    As you know life is a wheel and you were always destined to return... you are well met...
    @ your avator, Sai. What does the caption read?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    STILL a better love story than twilight

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How else would I get my kicks??? Better than watching Twilight.

Traveler Andaluska is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default New Member

Hi everybody! Here I present myself

How did you discover the Dark Tower? If you mean the forum, I just typd "stephen king" forum on google, if you mean the books, I started reading S.K when I was a teenager, I tried the first book back then and I didnt like it very much. Last summer, I gave it another try and I loved it... so much that I read all the books link in 3-4 months one after the other

Who is your favorite character? Hard to choose... but I'll say Eddie

What is your favorite book? From The Dark Towe Saga... another tough question... The Dark Tower, last one, it made me cry for the first time while reading a book. From S.K... IT is my favourite so far

How old are you? 35

Where are you from? Spain but living in Austria, so pardon my grammati mistakes

do you have a nickname? not really

how did you find this site? Oh now I see that the question above was about the books, well, like I said, typing "S.K forum" on google

Like I read in some other post, I dont really know anybody who likes S.Kings books as much as I do, except maybe for my bf, who has only read the Dark Tower Saga, so I thought it would be nice to chat about the good or not so good books with other fans.

Read you soon!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Andaluska
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

How else would I get my kicks??? Better than watching Twilight.

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Andaluska! Another vote for Eddie!

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Andaluska!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME ANDA AND MOSQUITO!!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 430 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 ... LastLast