Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 430 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 6,726 to 6,750 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by unsuctQualt View Post
    Hey guys.. a few words about myself,.. I'm usually one of those ignorant folks that would browse through the forums, seek out
    Necessary information and leave Due to some recent events in my life I came to a conclusion and had decided to change
    this ugly aspect about myself and begin contributing as well, or may be at least saying thank you once in a while to those that continually contribute here.

Regards,
    Oscar
    Nice to see you finally posting, Oscar! Hope to read more from ya on a regular basis!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Along the Path of the Beam tumbleweed will become famous soon enough tumbleweed will become famous soon enough tumbleweed's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Howdy! Thought I'd pop in and see what the rave is all about here

Along the Path of the Beam tumbleweed will become famous soon enough tumbleweed will become famous soon enough tumbleweed's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    I discovered the Dark Tower in the depths of my sister's room!

Who is your favorite character?
    All of them.

What is your favorite book?
    All but Song and Wizard.

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Michigan

Country
    Country Flag

Trying to figure out how to change my gender and all that jazz. Any tips?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
    At the upper right of your screen click on:
    "Settings"
    Scroll down on the left to "My Settings"
    Choose "Edit Profile"

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Tumbleweed!

Try this link: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4423154.shtml

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I hear John Hopkins does that sort of thing!!! LOL

Welcome to the site!!! Post often!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

You did make it, Miss Tumbleweed! I'm so proud of you!!!!! The world is a much more interesting place with you in it!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    At the upper right of your screen click on:
    "Settings"
    Scroll down on the left to "My Settings"
    Choose "Edit Profile"
    Thank you very much! I at least have my picture changed and my gender... I want none of that pesky confusion!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    You did make it, Miss Tumbleweed! I'm so proud of you!!!!! The world is a much more interesting place with you in it!
    Awwwwww... thanks. Don't know how much I'll be able to get on here, but now I can lurk and see what you're up to! Mwa ha ha ha ha...

Traveler DYBBUKIM is on a distinguished road DYBBUKIM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default New to board but hardly new to the material.

I discovered it through Grant Publishing in the 1980's.

Who is your favorite charcter?

Everyone wants to know a person's favorites. I have many, usually the main star and dark creature of each story. Characters that go from bad to good, or the other way around, in the course of a story are of special interest to me.

Again, I have many. Little Sisters is the closest to a favorite if my arms are tied and I am tortured to made a choice.

How old are you?

Older than most people on this board.

Where are you from?

The deep dark woods, but now I live in Northern California's urban environ.

Do you have a nickname?

I could tell you, but it might be the last thing you read.
    But, seriously, I am happy to be here and hope we can all get to know each other better over time.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome aboard. Hope to hear more from you around the site.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DYBBUKIM View Post

I discovered it through Grant Publishing in the 1980's.

Who is your favorite charcter?

Everyone wants to know a person's favorites. I have many, usually the main star and dark creature of each story. Characters that go from bad to good, or the other way around, in the course of a story are of special interest to me.

Again, I have many. Little Sisters is the closest to a favorite if my arms are tied and I am tortured to made a choice.

How old are you?

Older than most people on this board.

Where are you from?

The deep dark woods, but now I live in Northern California's urban environ.

Do you have a nickname?

I could tell you, but it might be the last thing you read.
    But, seriously, I am happy to be here and hope we can all get to know each other better over time.
    Welcome to the site!!! Visit frequently and post often!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Dybbukim!!

I too have issues with picking favorites, I always say it's what ever book I am reading right now.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, new friends!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DYBBUKIM View Post
    Little Sisters is the closest to a favorite if my arms are tied and I am tortured to made a choice.
    Well, that's appropriate. lol

Hile & well met.

Traveler Wakirrity is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default I add this forum my google reader

Great story it is really. My father has been searching for this update.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, New Comer's!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler DungeonDeb is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello! I'm new here, and figured this was the place to start

I discovered Stephen King when I was a child - my mother used to read me his books at bedtime! When I first encountered The Gunslinger, I had no idea I would have to wait 25 years for the (unsatisfactory, in my mind) conclusion. I hope Ron Howard gets his ducks in a row and figures out a way to make the movie!

My favorite character is Oy, and I bawled like a baby over him, more than any other character, as the series wound down. I'm also fond of Blaine, even though he is a pain.

My favorite book in the series is The Gunslinger.

I'm from Key West.

I have a sizeable collection of Gunslinger ARCs and other rarities to unload - don't really want to, but Christmas is coming, and the bils never stop - (thanks to my EX-boyfriend, who couldn't be bothered to take them with him when he left), so if someone could point me to the appropriate forum for that, I would really appreciate it

Hope to get to know you all better!

Deb

Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Welcome, new DD! Hope you like it here and post often!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DungeonDeb View Post
    Hope to get to know you all better!

Deb
    Yar, likewise. Glad you finally decided to seek us out. Good luck w/ your sales, and I look forward to seeing you all around this place!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 430 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast