Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 430 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Cowboy from Hell Myste is on a distinguished road Myste's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome sombra and Ceane!!

“The devil's voice is sweet to hear.”
    -SK.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Lisa and Ceane.

Ceane, it's okay that you're not really a horror fan because SK's not really a horror writer.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome everyone!
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Ceane
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ceane View Post
    Hey everyone
    I'm very new to Stephen King, the Dark Tower series is the first of his work I've ever read. I'm not really a horror fan so I'd been hesitant to read anything of his, but I needed a new book series and I saw someone with a tatooed quote from one of the books. I figured, if its good enough to get tattooed, I'd give it a shot.

At the moment I'm only about 3/4 of the way through The Drawing of the Three but I'm loving it.
    Drawing of the Three is one of the best possible King experiences to have, enjoy!
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

You have much to look forward to, Ceane. I envy you.

Hello everyone,my name is James John Wignall.I have been reading King since i was twelve.My mum got me on to his writing early on and my favourite book at the time was Thinner.
    I have grown to love 90% of his stories and he has helped through life in many ways.
    I have to say Roland and his friends fascinate me.
    Nice to meet you all ,and hope we can palaver in future.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey James, welcome to the site. You will find fans and palaver like you have never seen here.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Welcome everyone!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Warm welcome to all of you new folk! We are all using our halloween names, stick around for the great unmasking! Get one of your own maybe?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Traveler hobo bob is on a distinguished road

Hey my name is Matt (but you can call me bob). I am a big SK fan but didn't start reading DT till recently and now I am obsessed

This seems like a cool forum I just found it a few days ago when searching for that Discordia video

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to all I've missed! You're gonna LOVE it here!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Sombra,Ceane,James,Bob. There is something here for everyone. Have fun exploring.

Here is some forums to try out
    If you like poetry - Bird and Bear and Hare and Fish
    If you like sports - Fedic Station
    If you like movies - Gem theater

Interested in our book club? Go to Dutch Hill

Want to see some good riddles? Go to the road to fairday.
    Sloth Love Chunk

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!

BC forgot...if you like sheep...get help!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by hobo bob View Post
    Hey my name is Matt (but you can call me bob). I am a big SK fan but didn't start reading DT till recently and now I am obsessed

This seems like a cool forum I just found it a few days ago when searching for that Discordia video
    hey Bob. My name is Matt too...but you can just call me that

Glad you found the Tower books and the site, welcome.

Country
    Country Flag

Bears have noticed that many people's name is Matt.

It augurs well for the future of mankind.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

-Thanks Jean.

My mom used to tell me it meant "Gift from God" but I'm not totally sure that is true.

Seems to be as common as Mark, Luke or John now for sure.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought Matt was something you wiped your feet on. Which would explain the prominence in a "Welcome" thread.

Traveler Xicon is on a distinguished road

Hello - I'm Xicon.

I read The Gunslinger as part of extra credit in a high school course last year, and couldn't put it down. I read Drawing of the Three in the last week of school remaining, and started the Waste Lands about a week ago. Now I'm halfway through Wizard and Glass and already have the next three sitting next to me, ready to crack open. Absolutely hooked.

I'm a Film student and can't help but start visualizing a film in my head, so I did some research and discovered plans for a film adaptation. A couple of Google searches away and I found my way here.

Cowboy from Hell Myste is on a distinguished road Myste's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Xicon!

“The devil's voice is sweet to hear.”
    -SK.

John F. Kennedy Lola Deschain is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Everybody

justwanted to introduce myself, i have read the dark tower books through 3 times each and they get better everytime! i came to this site because i am sick of people not knowing what i am on about when i go on and on about the dark tower!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Welcome Xicon , and Lola, glad your finding your way around ,welcome home sister!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome you two!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 430 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast