How did you discover the Dark Tower?
I've been a constant reader since I was much too young. I got the Bachman books (feat. RAGE) from my aunt when I was eleven or so. My dad also had a copy of the Gunslinger (the original version and the re release) but I didn't seriously read it until I was 19 (for real). I wouldn't have understood or appreciated the metaplot earlier anyway.

Who is your favorite character?
The Turtle. Ain't he keen?

What is your favorite book?
Drawing of the Three

How old are you?

Where are you from?
Pacific Northwest, California

do you have a nickname?
See screen name.

how did you find this site?
The internet hype machine was all over the DuBay lawsuit when it started but I couldn't find any info on the details. After some digging I found this place. I was awfully surprised to see Bev Vincent come up in King's deposition as well as that stupid letter R.F. got from DuBay about the members here. Figured I'd try and get in with the Tet. I am an aspiring writer. I have no officially published work and only a few self-published works online, so I'm pretty green but driven. Sai-King is my defacto English teacher. I've been fascinated with his prose for as long as I can remember. I read Hearts in Atlantis not long after its movie came out (very sad they dropped the Can-Toi from the plot but I can change it in my mind). Since I turned 19 I've been studying King's work, among others (the likes of Lovecraft, Tolkien, Robert Chambers, Arthur C. Clarke, and some game writers like Chris Avellone, Tim Cain, Rand & Robyn Miller) with a serious mind toward creating and selling prose of my own, so in part I'm here to network.

I'm excited to hang out and participate in the discussion. I hope to share some stuff here and get critical feed back a little further down the path also.

Long days, pleasant nights!