Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 430 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 ... LastLast
Results 9,776 to 9,800 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Welcome Jerrika, and don't worry we'll be gentle..
    They, they......told us all that......
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Jerrika, and don't worry we'll be gentle..
    WELCOME!!!

And Jerrika, when Brian comes around with a box of crickets, a tub of Vicks Vaporub and those strange urges; just go to your happy place. It will be over quickly.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
    Haven't posted here yet, so I guess I'll just say I mainly joined as a collector of limited edition books, mostly fantasy, sci-fi, and horror. My King collection is small but growing.

Aww..it seems I missed your introduction.

WELCOME!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

edward

How did you discover the Dark Tower? I first read a friend's copy of The Gunslinger at university around 1989. I liked it, and with each succeeding Dark Tower read my addiction to reading Mr. King became intractable.

Who is your favorite character? Eddie. Fighting naked did it for me!

What is your favorite book? Wizard and Glass.

How old are you? I just turned 64.

Where are you from? Although I have lived a nomad's life, living in 11 states from Bangor, Maine to Washington, I consider New Mexico home.

do you have a nickname? Eddie

how did you find this site? The first time was maybe 10 years ago as a result of a friend mentioning it to me at work, and I have visited off and on, but now I'll have more time . . . .

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Welcome, Eddie! The Gunslinger is what started my addiction as well.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Eddie! Eddie is also my favorite character and W&G is also one of my favorite books in the series. The other is The Drawing of the Three.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome edward,
    Are you a book collector as well?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

edward

Thank you, everyone, for the welcome. Yes, I am a collector, primarily of Stephen King's works.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by edward View Post
    Thank you, everyone, for the welcome. Yes, I am a collector, primarily of Stephen King's works.
    Very cool, please feel free to share collection pictures (we really hate that here)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As the resident non-collector staff member here, I'm obliged to say we're not all about collecting either. Which is cool. But still, there is a lot more to do here!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    As the resident non-collector staff member here, I'm obliged to say we're not all about collecting either. Which is cool. But still, there is a lot more to do here!
    Really? Wait... we're not all about collecting.
    When did that happen?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

[stands up]
    Hi, I am Amanda and I am also a non-collector. I mean, I collect King books for reading, but not the collectible books because I am poor.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    When did that happen?
    Since the site went live in 07'

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    When did that happen?
    Foh-real doh.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    When did that happen?
    Foh-real doh.
    You're kidding, right?

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When did that happen?
    Foh-real doh.
    You're kidding, right?
    From the fact that all three non-collectors have 2007 join dates and 45,000 combined posts, I'm guessing no

Unless you're kidding

Spoiler:
    It appears that this site is larger than the Calvin's Corner in which I lurk

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    When did that happen?
    Foh-real doh.
    You're kidding, right?
    From the fact that all three non-collectors have 2007 join dates and 45,000 combined posts, I'm guessing no

Unless you're kidding

Spoiler:
    Of course I'm kidding..
    Wow, tough crowd tonight.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

When did that happen?
    Foh-real doh.
    You're kidding, right?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

When did that happen?
    Foh-real doh.
    You're kidding, right?

Unless you're kidding

Spoiler:
    Of course I'm kidding..
    I can’t speak for the others, but I didn’t take your posts as an offense or anything. I just wanted to agree with what Mae said about not all of us being collectors so that any new non-collector members knew that there was still tons to enjoy around the site outside of collecting. That’s the great thing about this place.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When did that happen?
    Foh-real doh.
    You're kidding, right?

Unless you're kidding

Spoiler:
    Of course I'm kidding..
    I can’t speak for the others, but I didn’t take your posts as an offense or anything. I just wanted to agree with what Mae said about not all of us being collectors so that any new non-collector members knew that there was still tons to enjoy around the site outside of collecting. That’s the great thing about this place.
    Well shave my legs, call me grandma and spank me with a dead fish. I never knew...
    Hey Eddie, welcome to the mad house..

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

When did that happen?
    Foh-real doh.
    You're kidding, right?

Unless you're kidding

Spoiler:
    Of course I'm kidding..
    Well shave my legs, call me grandma and spank me with a dead fish. I never knew...
    Just a little kinky eh, Sheb? lol lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    When did that happen?
    Foh-real doh.
    You're kidding, right?

Unless you're kidding

Spoiler:
    Of course I'm kidding..
    Thought that were tame! Should come round and see what I could do with Vaseline a feather duster and a chinchilla...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    When did that happen?
    Foh-real doh.
    You're kidding, right?

Unless you're kidding

Spoiler:
    Of course I'm kidding..
    Thought that were tame! Should come round and see what I could do with Vaseline a feather duster and a chinchilla...
    LOL LOL Yeah, but that last one was a little redundant. How about Vaseline, a feather and a clown outfit? lol Gotta think "outside the box" lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Eddie!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Merlin can join my gang any day...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 430 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 ... LastLast