Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 399 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399
Results 9,951 to 9,955 of 9955

Thread: Introduce yourself

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Long_Rat View Post
    Hi Everyone!

Just joined after hearing about this place for ages! Super excited to lurk on everyone's awesome collections! I've been reading King since I was 12 and started collecting at 18. I'm 28 now and I've decided to get a little more serious and go after some of the more limited and foreign editions. I run an Instagram account dedicated to King as well which has been a super fun hobby. Cheers everyone!
    Welcome Long_Rat, you made it! Go broad, go deep... you're going to like it here. And I can vouch for her - she has a kickass foreign collection. Looking forward to your Collection Thread...

Traveler Long_Rat will become famous soon enough Long_Rat will become famous soon enough Long_Rat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for the welcome! and I'll do my best...once I figure out how all of this works!

Honky Mahfah Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Long_Rat View Post
    Hi Everyone!

Just joined after hearing about this place for ages! Super excited to lurk on everyone's awesome collections! I've been reading King since I was 12 and started collecting at 18. I'm 28 now and I've decided to get a little more serious and go after some of the more limited and foreign editions. I run an Instagram account dedicated to King as well which has been a super fun hobby. Cheers everyone!
    Welcome, Rat!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Maerlyn's Imp MikeDuke is just really nice MikeDuke is just really nice MikeDuke is just really nice MikeDuke is just really nice MikeDuke is just really nice

My Mood
    Amazed

Welcome to all the new faces. Sit, and stay awhile. It's a great place to learn and share.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yup. Welcome, newbies! Please explore!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 399 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399