+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 397 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397
Results 9,901 to 9,903 of 9903

Thread: Introduce yourself

Demon of the Prim Sai Sheb is just really nice Sai Sheb is just really nice Sai Sheb is just really nice Sai Sheb is just really nice Sai Sheb is just really nice Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GTG View Post
    Hi from Wales UK ( the little place next to England ). I joined because i have about 25 King books and i don`t really know where to start. My plan was to list the collection and ask members for a sort of recommended reading order. Plus if there are any i should get to add to the experience ( i have access to many from the library or could purchase ) Thanks
    Welcome GTG! I think the safest bet is to simply start from the beginning. Hereís a list of Kingís works in order of publication. Thatís how Iím making my way through it all because I donít want to miss out on any connections between his multitude of stories. Apparently there are a lot of connections, too.

http://www.stephenkingrevisited.com/...reading-lists/
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GTG View Post
    Hi from Wales UK ( the little place next to England ). I joined because i have about 25 King books and i don`t really know where to start. My plan was to list the collection and ask members for a sort of recommended reading order. Plus if there are any i should get to add to the experience ( i have access to many from the library or could purchase ) Thanks
    Welcome!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 397 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397