Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 402 of 430 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 ... LastLast
Results 10,026 to 10,050 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Unity View Post
    New guy on the block.
    Greg Margolis, 31, Israel.
    Welcome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the Jungle!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy93 View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    . Lifelong Mainer!
    !
    Sorry to hear that.

WELCOME!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME Unity!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Along the Path of the Beam The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about

Hello! I have been a collector of Tolkien books and classical economics books (1780 ~ 1850) for some time and I've just recently jumped into the world of collecting limited/lettered editions of King and GRRM!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome. Stay and enjoy
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site!!!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The_Antiquarian View Post
    Hello! I have been a collector of Tolkien books and classical economics books (1780 ~ 1850) for some time and I've just recently jumped into the world of collecting limited/lettered editions of King and GRRM!
    Welcome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Along the Path of the Beam The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about

Thank you for the warm greetings.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome! Welcome to the King Universe. Have to know how someone got into Classical Economics books from 1780-1850?

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello hello! I'm curious about your previous collecting habits. Why "classical economics books"? No judgment, only curiosity. Why that topic, why those years?

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

hello

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ratchet41 View Post
    hello
    Welcome to the site!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

hello, check out what i said when it's posted since it has to be approved still in the Piers Anthony section you will know why when you read it, i just posted there today so i'm the only one there when they do at some point do post it

Country
    Country Flag

also i'm curious if i can post on here anytime soon as i'm still waiting for other posts to be approved please?

Along the Path of the Beam Eternal Unity will become famous soon enough Eternal Unity will become famous soon enough Eternal Unity's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Welcome to the Jungle!!!!!
    Thank you so much, Merlin!

Country
    Country Flag

yes welcome and Merlin's a good guy to you will like him

Along the Path of the Beam Eternal Unity will become famous soon enough Eternal Unity will become famous soon enough Eternal Unity's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yes welcome and Merlin's a good guy to you will like him
    I like him already.

Country
    Country Flag

can you post yet outside here? i can't yet myself, also what really sucks is the waiting until they approve my posts

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome...

... and your patience will be rewarded...

Country
    Country Flag

i take that back i can now post thankfully

Country
    Country Flag

can you post yet outside here? i can't yet myself, also what really sucks is the waiting until they approve my posts
    Here's what I can:

I may not post new threads
    I may post replies
    I may not post attachments
    I may edit my posts

In order for it to change we need tenure and experience.
    This website is run by professionals.

Country
    Country Flag

yes it does i realize they have to go through them all i wasn't mad at them at all i was just impatient that's all.

Country
    Country Flag

yes it does i realize they have to go through them all i wasn't mad at them at all i was just impatient that's all.
    Just how Roland was.

Country
    Country Flag

that's true but to be fair he was a lot more impatient than i was lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 402 of 430 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 ... LastLast