Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 430 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 362 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,550 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

lmao idc if i'm loved by anyone other than the chick who's makin my babies well, MAYBE brice

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Is makin babies a requisite for your love?

My Mood
    Brooding

indeed i know it's fucked up but i refuse to spend eternity with someone who's either incapable of or unwilling to reproduce

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

So adoption's not an option?

My Mood
    Brooding

nope. i want my own seed.

My Mood
    Worried

Hey, to each their own. I was told not to have kids because my cycles are too dangerous, but I can totally understand people wanting to have their own kids.

My Mood
    Brooding

i'll adopt. i'll adopt rules that ensure my bastards never make the same mistake more than once unless they're born sadomasochists

My Mood
    Worried

Or psychopaths. Or sociopaths!

Man, I love going off topic in threads...

My Mood
    Brooding

in which case they'd be just like their old man

we're not off-topic. it says "introduce yourself" not "speak your name and get the fuck out".

introduction is far more extensive than merely speaking your name and getting the fuck out. we're introducing our interests and personalities.

My Mood
    Worried

Very valid point... so this would be the place for me to ramble on endlessly even though introducing myself would seem a moot point after having been a member for 4 years?

My Mood
    Brooding

lmao i'm not far behind you

My Mood
    Worried

You are in post count

My Mood
    Brooding

haha don't challenge me

John F. Kennedy Jethro is on a distinguished road

Hey y'all,

I'm Jethro/Jeff from NC. A good friend spent years telling me that I needed to read the DT series, and I finally got started earlier this year...halfway through Wizard and Glass now.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Welcome to the site.
    Thanks! I'm doing my best to avoid spoilers, and I'm not reading through people's DT-related comments...at least until I finish the series. The DT Tattoo thread is what brought me here...

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    Welcome to the site.
    Thanks! I'm doing my best to avoid spoilers, and I'm not reading through people's DT-related comments...at least until I finish the series. The DT Tattoo thread is what brought me here...
    Jethro, hello to you.
    Do you have a DT-Tat to share?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    Welcome to the site.
    Jethro, hello to you.
    Do you have a DT-Tat to share?
    Not of my own - not yet, at least. But I've got a few pics from friends...members of our ka-tet, that is. I'm currently reading through the Tattoo thread hoping to come across a post from friend...but I don't know if he ever posted here.

Gunslinger Apprentice cgallagh44 is on a distinguished road cgallagh44's Avatar

Hi Jethro, welcome...
    WANTED: FIRST EDITIONS
    1. Carrie
    2. Dark Tower The Gunslinger
    3. Salem's Lot
    4. The Shining

If you have any extra copies and would like to sell please PM me. Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice CrimsonMordred is on a distinguished road CrimsonMordred's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm back!

Even though my last reign was rather small, and somewhat unnoticeable, I am back, and now I'm in the military! Yup, I became pretty busy when I decided to join the Air Force, and now I'm working for a living and learning how to blow things up for the benefit of our United States of America. Immoral? Perhaps, but war is war and because of human nature, it must be done. Other than that, Dark Tower is still my favorite series of novels, along with the Legend of Drizzt series by R.A. Salvatore. Both of these series will live in my heart forever.

My Mood
    Worried

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! Long time no see!!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Back!!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler rosered73 is on a distinguished road rosered73's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

Oh my word, this could be a long story. HOWEVER, to try to keep this short, I spent my 13th birthday in the hospital for scoliosis surgery, and I then had to stay in bed for the rest of the summer (two months of bed with wonderful windows of sunlight and full-bloomin' trees. I envied everyone, haha). Anywho, all I did that summer was read and write, and watched a movie here and there. My mom had a bunch of Stephen King's books, and I'd seen a whole bunch of the movies, and I thought I'd try my hand at reading Misery and ADORED it and went from there... Been a Stephen King freak for the next almost-ten years, and still goin' strong.

Who is your favorite charcter?

Oh my, I don't remember who said this above, but I agree with them -- I honestly can't pick. Being a writer myself, I fall hard for characters.

What is your favorite book?

Again, hard choice. I'm still in love with Gunslinger, really admire the Towers... I just don't know.

How old are you?

Going to be 23 on June 25th, so my 22nd year is waaaaay over the hill, haha.

Where are you from?

Indiana through and through. Where I was born, grew up, and living now are all different cities but all in Indiana.

do you have a nickname?

Yes, quite a few, but the main one right now is Kenzie.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 430 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 362 ... LastLast