Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 430 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 311 361 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,525 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy-sai View Post
    Thanks Cook, for the kind welcome. I look forward to many hours of chatting about a subject very close to my heart

xx
    Where are you Sandi-sai?
    We haven't heard from you lately.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Traveler bango steve is on a distinguished road

so, would anyone care to forgive my laziness of skipping over the faqs and tell me a little bit about this site?

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

gladly, bango

Step one: read the FAQs. Step two, look around.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

haha Jean, good advice. Yeah Bango, it's basically like swimming? (not really but you get the gist of the similie)
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

I never get away with anything faqs it is!

Ok, here's the first of many dumb questions to follow: I see in the faqs that 5 posts "unlocks" the arcade for new users, 10 posts and you're no longer monitored for spamming, any other key numbers I should know about?

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It is no problem, I had many questions last week when I joined. There is a sticky thread where you can ask all types of misc questions. 19 is important because everything is 19 and it is when you stop being a traveler
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

how bout i REintroduce myself? Hi, I'm Jason. Not Brice's brother. An independent soul. Not that I'm not claiming Brice. Nor am I mad at feev for bringing it up on the other thread. but it IS irritating that certain people ONLY know me for that. anyways...yeah...so...i'm here. idk how long this time. i guess until i once again lose access to a computer by losing a roommate, as has happened so often in the past since my ass can't afford one of my own

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

well I didn't know and i like you just the same. Especially when i whoop your ass at word association

welcome one and all to the biggest internet forum for the dark tower (and the bestest)

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello hello to all new comers

My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    well I didn't know and i like you just the same. Especially when i whoop your ass at word association

welcome one and all to the biggest internet forum for the dark tower (and the bestest)
    thou shalt not challenge unless thou beist prepared for humiliation

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Adumbros View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post

thou shalt not challenge unless thou beist prepared for humiliation
    Guys (more literally guy and girl but you know what I am saying), come on, can't we all just agree that I am hands down the best word association player that ever typed and leave it at that

My Mood
    Brooding

now now don't go tryin to be the MVP until you manage Rookie of the Year there D-Rose

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

LMAO, okay okay. I guess I can be Blake Griffin for awhile (at least till I get to 200 posts or so ) before I'm able to talk MVP-like trash. Watch out when I'm coming down the lane though or you're bound to get posterized

My Mood
    Brooding

i would be matchin my brother post-wise except i either A lose access to a computer or B lose interest in the computer. Although neither is likely to occur anytime soon as we have an agreement with our benefactor to retain residence here until the end of his lease should we like and i keep finding renewed reasons to come online...not the least of which is the fact that this is probably the only way, other than firebombing his front door, to gain an audience of any sort with Brice

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

...not the least of which is the fact that this is probably the only way, other than firebombing his front door, to gain an audience of any sort with Brice

I always encourage firebombing Brice's door for any reason... and welcome, RV!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Brooding

hell no i don't wanna attack Brice he's probably the only person in the entire family who DOESN'T have anger issues!

Gunslinger Apprentice cgallagh44 is on a distinguished road cgallagh44's Avatar

Default Just joined thedarktower.org site

Hello...

I've been a Stephen King fan for years and enjoy collecting his hardcover books as well as the comic books. Over the past couple of years I've been trying to acquire First Editions where possible.

I've looked at some of the collections from different members on this site and I am truly amazed. I am looking forward to assembling/displaying my collection as it grows like some of the collections I have seen here.

The first King book I ever read was "The Dark Half" followed by "The Stand".

My Mood
    Brooding

welcome, and collect! we all do!

Traveler Witchhunter is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi my name is Al and I am from Falkirk Scotland, Just discovered this site and thought i would add my own theories and ideas regarding the series,

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

Been a big Stephen King fan for years and I saw The Gunslinger in the local library so i decided to give it a go, since then i have read the books countless times all the way through, just finishing the seventh one right now actually lol

Who is your favorite character?

Tough choice really but Roland is definately up there and following close behind is Walter/Martyn/Flagg as i love his humour, I was really impressed with the performance of the character in 'The Stand' and hope the new guy playing him takes notes

What is your favorite book?

Wolves of the Calla no question, magnificent seven meets Stephen King

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Falkirk, Scotland

do you have a nickname

My full name is Alan but my friends and family call me al, (Witchhunter is used on my xbox live, email and FB)

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Al/Witchhunter! We're always glad to see new faces here

My Mood
    Brooding

yes now if only we could get rid of alky jk

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

yes now if only we could get rid of alky jk
    As if! You know you love me Everyone does!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Everyone is loved here (according to this thread I have seen ), no but really if you are down with DT and SK you are okay in my book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 430 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 311 361 ... LastLast