Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 430 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 342 ... LastLast
Results 6,026 to 6,050 of 10742

Thread: Introduce yourself

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, there should be a "radiological" sign in your tool bar. Highlight the text and click that.

It puts [spoiler] tags on both sides of the text.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Sandalwood - great to see another person whose DT adventures began at 19 y.o. (My story is a couple pages up.)
    Yes, it's definitely ka at work
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Traveler snakebit is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

I started to read steven king books started with Eyes of the dragon, then the talisman a friend of mine was reading the DT and I picked it up from there

Who is your favorite charcter?

wow! thats hard to choose. I like so many characters both good and bad. if I had to choose one I would say Eddie

What is your favorite book?

from the dark tower serries I would say drawing of the three. all time favorite king book I would say needfull things

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Boston, Ma

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome new DT Junkies!
    Sloth Love Chunk

Traveler ChristafanofKing is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default Hello Everyone!

Hello,
    This is my first post, I found the site yesterday. I am on my second reading of the DT series currently on book 7 so it looks like I am heading into the final stretch.

How did you discover the Dark Tower? When I was 12 I spent the summer with my real father and my stepmom, my room was normally the "library" and next to my bed was a bookshelf bursting with everything Stephen King. This was 1985, I don't remember seeing Dark Tower but I did snatch up Cujo and that is where my (slightly one-sided) relationship with Sai King began. From that moment I gobbled up everything he put out. I did not love the Gunslinger the first time I read it but as a faithful fan I consumed each new book in the series. To this day I still dream of Thunderclap on bad days so I thought it was time to re-visit the series.

Who is your favorite charcter? I have to go with Eddie Dean on this one.

What is your favorite book? Tough call....probably Wolves of the Calla

How old are you? 37

Where are you from? Navy brat from everywhere, lived in 13 states, 17 different schools growing up and four different countries (U.S., Scotland, England and Italy)

do you have a nickname? Not that I'll tell strangers

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Woof! Welcome to our humble abode.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Christa, welcome to the site.

Hopefully we won't be strangers long and can get that nickname.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler starla is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone! My name's Becca and I'm from Texas, about an hour north of Austin. I'm a graphic designer by trade (just started my own freelance business!) and a huge DT fan.

I've read the first 4 books countless times, the 5th probably 3 times, the 6th twice, and last night I just finished the 7th for the first time. I waited so long I think because I couldn't bear the thought of it ending, but I finally had to know how it all turned out. I avoided spoilers for the last book and am glad! I was disconsolate last night but I'm recovering now! Haha...

Anyway, so glad to have a place to discuss the books and read so many amazing opinions and insights! I love this place already!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Starla ! Welcome to the site

Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Hello everybody. New member here. I am just starting the Dark Tower series for the first time. So far I like LSOE very much. Can't wait to see where the adventure takes me.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Welcome to the site, Mike!

Since you're new to the stories, be careful of SPOILERS as you find your way around!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, I am watching where I am going. Trying not get ahead of the story. Just have about 4,000 pages to go until I am completley done. But I will enjoy the trip.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

It's a story worth the trip ! Welcome.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks for rolling out the carpet for me Jean. I already feel at home.

Traveler ChildeRoland is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Long days and pleasant nights all. Glad to join this palaver.

How did you discover the Dark Tower? My path on the beam started in third grade I recieved IT as a gift from my sister. My mother not knowing what it contained allowed me to be seduced. Shortly after christmas we were heading from Michigan to Iowa. Mother stopped at an oasis and suggested i pick up a new book I chose The Waste Lands. I started there boy a mistake on my part. After that i chose to start from the begining.

Who is your favorite charcter? Susan Delgado Her humanity intrigues me.

What is your favorite book? Wizard n Glass

How old are you?
    Where are you from?
    Indiana

do you have a nickname? Billy

Country
    Country Flag

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

That's awesome Jean,

Welcome Billy to the best darned site anywhere.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

There are some strong feelings about Susan going both ways on the site Billy.

Great to meet you, welcome.

Gunslinger Apprentice SynysterSaint is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

To everyone who has joined in my nearly two month stint from the site, Welcome!
    Finished The Dark Tower at 6:03AM on December 21, 2009.

The man in black fled across the desert,
    and the gunslinger followed.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 430 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 342 ... LastLast