Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 430 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 426 ... LastLast
Results 8,126 to 8,150 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Traveler lagniappe will become famous soon enough lagniappe's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi all! Found your forum while searching for information on the Revival book tour so I thought I would register and have a look around. I've been reading Stephen King books since the mid 1970s, The Stand is my favorite book among all books. I have not been to a King event before and don't have any signed book copies, so pretty excited about this upcoming event since one stop is close enough for me to attend.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome lagniappe! Please feel free to post often!

John

Traveler lagniappe will become famous soon enough lagniappe's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the welcome. Will update my profile when the site lets me get to it

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lagniappe View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. Will update my profile when the site lets me get to it
    You need 5 posts, it's a "spam" thing.

Welcome to the site!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler iJosh will become famous soon enough iJosh will become famous soon enough

Hey, im Josh!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Welcome, Josh!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler Tejah19 is on a distinguished road

Hello all. I am on my 8th time through the series. As soon as I finish I begin again. I read other books concurrently.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tejah19 View Post
    As soon as I finish I begin again. .
    And that is understandable
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome! 8 times!!! WOW!!!

John

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Question do you stop after 19 times?
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Question do you stop after 19 times?
    I truly don't know how many times I've read the series. I've lost track.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Citizen of Lud is on a distinguished road Citizen of Lud's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    Looking For
    Dark Tower III through VII LSOE S/L or AE #1208
    Trade 1st/1st
    The Dead Zone
    Danse Macabre
    Cujo
    Carrie
    Firestarter
    Skeleton Crew
    Night Shift

Traveler Honkymofo will become famous soon enough Honkymofo's Avatar

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    My 2 older brothers had both read the series up to WIG but I was a little resistant to read it. Years later I was in high school and we were assigned a book report of our choosing. There was a small bookshelf in the classroom and I saw a thin book which was reversed so that the pages showed rather than the binding. I grabbed it and pulled out The Gunslinger. This was in 2000 I think.

Who is your favorite charcter?
    GERT MOGGINS!!!....j/k it's Roland of Gilead. In fact the Gunslinger is my favorite fictional character of all time. Second favorite I think is Detta Walker.

What is your favorite book?
    The Wastelands. After this book there's no turning back.

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Ontario

Do you have a nickname?
    Nope

How did you find this site?
    Found the link on King's site.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A big welcome to both Tejah19 and Honkymofo.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!

John

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. So many new folks. I hope you all stick around. It will be a joy getting to know you all.

WELCOME!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

It's always exciting to see new members.

Welcome!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    It's always exciting to see new members.

Welcome!
    I'll bet you say that to...STOP IT JON!!!!!

Sorry. It's not that I don't have one of those mental filters...it's just that I bought my filters from the estate sales of George Carlin and Sam Kinison.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler SirLukaskasha will become famous soon enough SirLukaskasha's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

I would almost feel obligated to stop after 19 times. And welcome all newbies!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Everyone
    My name is Chad. Ive followed this site for a little while now, decided it was time to register and mingle haha. Ive only been collecting for a couple years now and I would have to say I am addicted at this point. Pretty much get all my stuff through David at Betts. Look forward to talking with some like minded individuals.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Chad! Welcome to the site. Please feel free to contribute frequently!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Chad
    — Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

40-something father of three checking in to say, "Hi!" I've been lurking in this forum for quite a while (like the dog in "L.T.'s Theory of Pets", heh) and I finally decided to join in the fun. Uncle Stevie has been my favorite author (by a mile) since I first cracked open my mom's copy of Firestarter in '83. I'll never forget seeing it there on her end table; the flames, the eyes, "Author of The Dead Zone". I was immediately hooked from that moment on. I devoured King for the next ten years (unfortunately, mass market PB's) and then virtually stopped for the next ten (school, kids, etc.). In the early 2000's the "King Bite" returned and I went on a quest (sort of like Roland, but not quite) to replace all of my tattered mass markets with 1st edition hardbacks. Being on a tight budget, I continually hit the circuit of used book stores/thrift stores/yard sales and was able to acquire many of them in great condition (except the early stuff, no 1st/1st's there, although I did find great copies of BotM editions of The Shining and Night Shift). And, of course, no limited editions. That's the next step in my collecting, I guess. But I'm afraid to think what my wife would do if books that cost hundreds of dollars start showing up at the doorstep! Anyway, that's my story. It's great to finally be a member. You guy's are great! All Hail the King!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 430 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 426 ... LastLast