Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 430 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 ... LastLast
Results 9,726 to 9,750 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME Butch and Robin.

Damn this whiskey! I thought I saw Brice and Elvis coming out of a 7/11 in Michigan!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler Bo Cuthbert will become famous soon enough Bo Cuthbert will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

I was reading The Stand and started researching King. I thought this series to be more in my wheelhouse, so I dropped The Stand and picked up the Gunslinger. Still never finished The Stand!

Who is your favorite character?

Cuthbert Allgood. Honorable mention is Eddie.

What is your favorite book?

Wizard & Glass.

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Midwest, USA.

do you have a nickname?

Bo.

how did you find this site?

Googling Dark Tower quotes.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Welcome Bo! You picked the right site on google.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Yup, probably goes:

#1 Google
    #2 YouTube
    #3 TheDarkTower.org

Traveler Bo Cuthbert will become famous soon enough Bo Cuthbert will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Yup, probably goes:

#1 Google
    #2 YouTube
    #3 TheDarkTower.org
    Something like that! What are the most active sections around here?

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Cuthbert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Yup, probably goes:

#1 Google
    #2 YouTube
    #3 TheDarkTower.org
    Something like that! What are the most active sections around here?
    Mae, I think that was how it went for me the first time haha.

Bo, are you a collector? If so, check out Calvin’s Corner and all the “Book Collection” threads. Tons of fun there.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Bo!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to all the newcomers... If you're into King and collecting, I'm sure you'll like it around here.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't forget to check The Oracle for all the breaking King news and stuff.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME BO!!!

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Bo... and you really should finnish The Stand.. its great..

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Bo!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Traveler scotterpot will become famous soon enough scotterpot will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Mellow

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

Read other King books throughout high school and finally decided to give it a try after The Wastelands was published.

Who is your favorite character?

Undecided.

What is your favorite book?

Wizard & Glass from DT, It overall

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Middle of the U.S.A.

Do you have a nickname?

Scotterpot

How did you find this site?

When I started more serious collecting recently. Been a guest for a while on the site but thought I'd jump in all the way.

My Mood
    Chatty

Nice to meet you, Scotterpot. What’s your favorite King collectible that you own?

Traveler scotterpot will become famous soon enough scotterpot will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Mellow

Hi Father Cody,

Nice to meet you as well.

I'm starting out small, so currently own only about 15 artist/gift editions (in addition to almost all U.S. 1st/1st). No one personal favorite of these over the others, as of yet. Maybe as I move upwards in price point...

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome scotterpot nice to have you here!

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Introduce yourself

Sounds like you’re off to a great start! I have a few first editions to go yet, too.

-Adam

My Mood
    Mellow

Thanks, Sai. Appreciate it.

My Mood
    Mellow

Thanks, Adam. I'm sure we will both get there slowly but surely.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Mellow

Thanks, Brian.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME Mr. Pot!!!...Ms. Pot!!

My Mood
    Mellow

Thanks, Jon. Good to be here.

Scott

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by scotterpot View Post

Scott

You're going to want to tread lightly with, Jon. He's a n'ere do well and can be a bit of a cretin under the proper conditions!!! lol lol

Spoiler:
    Hey, Jon what's shaking, Bud? lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by scotterpot View Post

Scott

So...Scott pot?

Disregard Bill's words. I swear that sheep was 18!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 430 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 ... LastLast