Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 430 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 422 ... LastLast
Results 9,276 to 9,300 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Howdy, Partners!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the welcome Ari, I'll be heading over to the corner belonging to Calvin shortly!

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the welcome you lovely lot. I've got ahead of myself and set up a thread for my collection, so I'm just waiting for the ability to post pictures and then I can share with you all
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Andyg!!!

Traveler Olson will become famous soon enough Olson will become famous soon enough

hi cullies , sure i joined this place before. just retracing old footsteps in the sand again, think this my 4th time around.
    just finished 'the long walk' another fave of mine, but gotta say i sure do love the annual trek to the tower with long tall and ugly, so much so i wondered what happened 19th time around a couple of years ago- and this is my conclusion ...

long days pleasant nights -

https://cortlandsdogs.files.wordpres...cunningham.pdf
    Last edited by Olson; 02-19-2017 at 05:19 AM. Reason: missed some really important stuff

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back, Olson!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Olson!
    Wanted:

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Antoni, and thanks Ari for your tech wizadry
    Wanted:

Traveler Olson will become famous soon enough Olson will become famous soon enough

thanks guys

i need a magnifying glass in here- my phone screen is tiny

and my sausage fingers are hitting everything exept the icon i wants

Spoiler:
    just test driving the buttons

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Hi, new to the forum, fairly new to collecting the works of Mr King, and looking forward to sharing my inane ramblings with you all
    Welcome!
    blunt ya fanny! how the devil

thanks pal

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome one and welcome all!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Olson!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler Xtownboy will become famous soon enough Xtownboy will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Can someone point me to where I can post a short want list. Thanks

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Traveler Hgal will become famous soon enough Hgal will become famous soon enough

Hi there

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    I was a huge fan of Stephen King's horror novels and stumbled upon Roland's world in "The Little Sisters of Eluria" in "Everything's Eventual." I started reading the series a year later, and now I'm completely immersed and taking my time reading through the Dark Tower series for the first time.

Who is your favorite character?
    At the moment, it must be Eldred Jonas. His life story is so fascinating to me, full of misfortune, shame, and exile. He really tugs on my heartstrings for some reason, and I wish I knew even more about him.

What is your favorite book?
    I haven't finished the series yet, (I'm on "Wolves of the Calla") but "Wizard and Glass" completely consumed me.

Where are you from?
    I'm from Mid-World...oops, I mean the Midwest! But I currently live in Berlin.

How did you find this site?
    I had a small but burning question while reading the series. I searched for my question and was unable to find the answer, so I searched for "Dark Tower series forums" and here we are I don't have permission to post yet (I guess because my account is so new), but hopefully I'll be able to post it soon.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Olson and Hgal... have a look around, and go neck deep.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Hgal!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, all!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to you all
    Wanted:

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME XTown and Higal.

Stick around. But take notes. There is a quiz in the clearing at the end of the path.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Welcome to you all
    Newcomer welcoming folks. I LOVE it!!!!!

Now, donate $10 to the Haven Fund and get yourself an entry into the "Grand Prize Giveaway"!!! You can't win it, if you ain't in it!!!!

Spoiler:
    Hey, it's my JOB, man!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 430 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 422 ... LastLast