Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 430 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 375 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,875 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Traveler Michaells is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    I was at my local bookstore when i stumbled upon the series i took a chance and bought the first 2 books a decision i dont regret

Who is your favorite charcter?
    walter o dim

What is your favorite book?
    I loved them all

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    canada deep river ontario

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!

John

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler Michaells is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

You say true and i say thankya

Traveler AndrewP is on a distinguished road AndrewP's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic

Default Greetings Constant Readers!

Hello all! I am a HUGE King fan, but I have not read the Dark Tower series! (I know, I know, I am currently working on amending that glaring omission... half way through Drawing...)
    How did I hear of TDT?
    I read The Gunslinger a long time ago and thought, eh. I have a friend who also loves King and she has always gotten on me about not reading the series. I recently finshed A Game of Thrones and was about to continue in that series when I just got bogged down. I felt like reading something "epic," but Martin's book just wasn't doing it for me at the time, (I will go back to them though...) Then, I received a gift card to my local bookstore and thought... why not? I purchased the first three volumes and reread The Gunslinger in one shot... LOVED IT! Now I am working my way through, but I thought that I would check out this forum and see what was going on in the world of King! (Also, I was very intrigued by all of the DT references in "Low Men in Yellow Coats" and "Insomnia," and I am looking forward to making connections to those works as well as other references that I know I have missed.)
    Favorite Character?
    So far, Roland... though I also LOVE the lobstrosities!
    Favorite Book
    I'll get back to you on that one... The Shining is my fav. King book though.
    Age?
    Where are you from?
    Born and raised in Maryland... Living in Baltimore now.
    Nicknames
    Not really.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Welcome new friends , welcome one ....welcome all!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

GREAT TO MEET YOU!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

*shakes hands all around* "hey y'all, come on in and have some time of your life!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Traveler Laurar will become famous soon enough Laurar's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow

Thank you I look forward to talking to all of you!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Laurar View Post
    Thank you I look forward to talking to all of you!!!
    Welcome!!!

Love The Who as well!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsleaGuZwCU

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

New Members, The 2012 Haven Fund Raiser is officially under way. If you can help out, Great!!!! If, you're not in a position to do so right now, that is cool too. Just wanted to let everyone know the status. Books, Donations, Etc are all welcome and appreciated. Welcome to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Shawn will become famous soon enough Shawn's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

I started on the Dark tower early in my young life from my father.I found my way back to it again via audio book and just finished the series as of the 7
    I dont have a favorite char. for ech plays the role they are meant to play for good or ill.
    I am 28 years young
    I am from the southern states i am in Monroe Louisiana as of now but travel quite a bit alot through Texas
    I have many nicknames You have to know me or just ask

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello Shawn, welcome. Please enlighten us with some nicknames.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Shawn!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Well as a teen i lived in the Ghetto .. the bricks i am a white male so i was very out of place
    but due to my social skills and crazy way of not really treading through black nor white..adn doing what i needed to do to survive i earned the name loco which of course is spanish for crazy (it may also be because of my dark hair and eyes) When i did escape that area at age 14 i ended up in Laredo TX ....there i was called el espíritu blanco all though for many years i had no idea what that meant except for the white part i dont speak much spanish

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

and beg pardon about my horrible typing and spelling

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

and thank you for the welcome

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Shawn, you loco, man!

I like you already. Are you a Stephen King collector or just a fan? It still surprises me that there are some non-collectors on the site, lol

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

I really cannot call myself a collector...but i do collect

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Shawn! Bienvenido, Espiritu Blanco!

What part of L.A are you from ?

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

From Monroe Louisinana that La not the other one

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Mah bad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 430 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 375 ... LastLast