Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 430 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 ... LastLast
Results 10,301 to 10,325 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello,

I'm Twan, 35 yrs old and from the Netherlands.
    I've been redirect here from the StephenKingCollector forum, i love reading SK novels and collecting whatever i can at the moment.

Within 4 weeks or so my second child will be born, so very excited for that too happen. My first born is almost 3 and a half years old and she still rocks my world.

Although the high end editions are mostly out of my reach, i love reading and seeing picture posts of them.
    The editions i can buy are mostly AGE.

Yesterday i bought my first ever Suntup AGE of Red Dragon, really excited about that one. 😎

Hope you all have a great sunday ! 👌🏻

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello,

I'm Twan, 35 yrs old and from the Netherlands.
    I've been redirected here from the StephenKingCollector forum, i love reading SK novels and collecting whatever i can at the moment.

Within 4 weeks or so my second child will be born, so very excited for that too happen. My first born is almost 3 and a half years old and she still rocks my world.

Although the high end editions are mostly out of my reach, i love reading and seeing picture posts of them.
    The editions i can buy are mostly AGE.

Yesterday i bought my first ever Suntup AGE of Red Dragon, really excited about that one. 😎

Hope you all have a great sunday ! 👌🏻

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the asylum Twan..
    Great to have you here. Have a great Sunday to you...

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, i'll enjoy reading everything on this forum. 😎

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Twan!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Twan
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys! 😎

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Twan! Can never go wrong with Suntup!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks @Brian861 , seeing all these post with pictures of beautiful Suntup editions that made me gaze in awe and that's exactly why i jumped on board of the Suntup ship. 😎👌🏻

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    My first born is almost 3 and a half years old and she still rocks my world.
    WELCOME!!

You didn't have to give your firstborn to Jerome when you signed up??!!!
    I KNEW he played favorites!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Noxus35
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Traveler jebeare has a spectacular aura about jebeare has a spectacular aura about

How did you discover the Dark Tower? I first started reading Stephen King when I was 9 or 10. Eyes of the Dragon, Cycle of the Werewolf, and a couple others that my parents thought were okay for a precocious kid to read. I stumbled upon an illustrated copy of The Gunslinger on my mom's bookshelf when I was around 14 or so, and I've been hooked ever since. Just recently started the series again for the 5th time.

Who is your favorite character? Tough call. I love them all, each for their own reasons. Probably have to go with Eddie as my overall favorite, followed closely by Jake.

What is your favorite book? In the series, it's Wizard and Glass. Something about the doomed love story really spoke to me when I first read it as a lonely-in-love high school kid. Second favorite is The Dark Tower...man, that ending!

How old are you? 39

Where are you from? Kentucky

do you have a nickname? nope

how did you find this site? Looking for a side-by-side comparison of the original vs the revised version of The Gunslinger. Found a great post here that really laid out the differences, and decided I want to join the conversation.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome jebeare
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Jeb!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Jebeare!

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Jeb...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Jebeare! Huge fan of Eddie myself.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Jeb!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Welcome to the site, Jebeare! It's always cool to see a longtime King fan stumble across this place. I hope you like it here.

Traveler Trudi is on a distinguished road Trudi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi. New to this forum, but not to Stephen King. Is the gist that I have to post a few times in order to see all that The Dark Tower.org has to offer?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Trudi View Post
    Hi. New to this forum, but not to Stephen King. Is the gist that I have to post a few times in order to see all that The Dark Tower.org has to offer?
    Welcome, Trudi! I believe so once the post have been approved.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Trudi View Post
    Yes. 5 posts.

Traveler Trudi is on a distinguished road Trudi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, thanks!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to all new newbies! There are many wonders awaiting, please explore!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Trudi
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 430 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 ... LastLast