Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 430 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 344 394 ... LastLast
Results 7,326 to 7,350 of 10742

Thread: Introduce yourself

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HailEMC View Post
    Well, My name is Eric. I first tried to read The Gunslinger as a Freshman in highschool, but found it much too dry. i picked it up a year again and loved it! I'm just starting to read the wolves of the calla, so please no spoilers!
    WELCOME!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler HailEMC is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Haha it seems i've missed the boat by a few years, i cant keep up with all these posts!

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I know the feeling.
    But we're pretty casual. No need to overstudy.
    You might want to stick to "The Baronies" until you've gotten through all spoilers, (www.thedarktower.org/forumdisplay.php?34-Wolves-of-the-Calla) plus check out Tower Connections and our Towerpedia!. Have you already read major connecting works such as The Stand?
    Also feel free to take advantage of threads like The Dark Tower Q&A - Ask a question, get an answer! -- even if you don't read the whole thing before posting, for fear of *spoilers*.
    Welcome again to these forums, and enjoy your reading journey!

Traveler Cass will become famous soon enough

Hi!!! I hope I have fun around here and meet a lot of awesome people!

How did you discover the Dark Tower? By reading some of his books first, then I started wondering about the whole Dark Tower books thing.

Who is your favorite charcter? I must say that it really depends, but I love Cuthbert and Walter! Everytime Walter appears I think "things got serious"

What is your favorite book? I'd say the first one. It IS full of questions and no answers, but it has the amount of action I love and questions I need.

How old are you? 21

Where are you from? Argentina

do you have a nickname? Just Cass.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Cass! Please feel free to contribute frequently!

John

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Wow, that looks somehow real gothic.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Welcome!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    Welcome!
    ??? That's all you got, Krystle? Jean puts up a neon welcome sign and the best you can do is "Welcome"? Next time put some "feeling" into it!! LOL LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    First impressions are important!!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

My welcome comes with a heartfelt love that doesn't require flashy clipart.

(And, you know, I'm lazy. )

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    My welcome comes with a heartfelt love that doesn't require flashy clipart.

(And, you know, I'm lazy. )
    Oh C'mon, MOM!!! If I can do it so can you!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice theyspunaweb is on a distinguished road theyspunaweb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello all! Do you remember me? Do I remember you? I just randomly remembered this entire forum... I used to be quite active I believe. It's time I re-read The Dark Tower series, and said hello to old friends.
    "The wise are not wise because they make no mistakes. They are wise because they correct their mistakes as soon as they recognize them."
    -Orson Scott Card

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello. Nice to see you again.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello all - Nice to meet you all.
    My name is Chad - I am fairly a late bloomer - in that at age 38 - I finally have time again to sit back and read and start collecting some books again aside from my constant reading in my teens (all of those SK, Koontz, Crichton and Straub books - are stored away in a tough to get to bookshelf that my son will find in a few years).
    I was never a big Dark Tower fan (sorry) - but came across the forum when talking with people about buying some books -
    my favorite has always been the first SK book of his I read - The Stand - although my interests run the gamut from graphic novels (or as my wife affectionately calls comics) to who knows what (hopefully when I have a few days off I can take some photos and post them under my collection).
    And I am out on the Left Coast - midway between SF and Sacramento...but displaced from my city of origin - philadelphia (but as an avid sports fan its okay to be away from philly this past year - given how my teams have performed and the fact that there is still no hockey).

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome All!

Chad, I didn't start collecting SK until I was 40 so don't feel like you are behind at all.
    Christine

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    I didn't start collecting SK until I was 40
    <-- **Mind Blown**

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Welcome All!

Chad, I didn't start collecting SK until I was 40 so don't feel like you are behind at all.
    I didn't start actually "Collecting" King books until I was 43 though, I have been an avid fan since "Carrie" So don't feel bad!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy New Year and welcome to TDT.org, Eric, Cass, Chad, and all the other new members! (and welcome back, theyspunaweb!)
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Traveler kerzol is on a distinguished road kerzol's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

hi everybody I recently finished DT and, under the influence I've searched the net for more information about the series and found you guys, happy to be here

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome! Please feel free to post often!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!!

Spoiler:
    Oh, and donate to the Haven Fund!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kerzol View Post
    hi everybody I recently finished DT and, under the influence I've searched the net for more information about the series and found you guys, happy to be here
    Welcome Kerzol!!

This is a great place with a bunch of great people that contribute often, jump right in, we are glad to have you here.
    Christine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 430 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 344 394 ... LastLast