Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 430 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,025 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower? Read Misery in 7th grade and was hooked, school reading assignments be damned! Believe I Eventually bought a mass market Gunslinger and rest is history.

Who is your favorite character? Three letters JUD! Reminds me of the best of my father and late Grandpa.

What is your favorite book? The Stand

How old are you? 44

Where are you from? Live in the South Bay Area California

do you have a nickname? Sure do not.

how did you find this site? Researching limited editions. Along with Thomas' StephenKingCollector.com it has been very valuable to me. Have already had some members be very kind and helpful. Thanks, Guys!

Gunslinger #246 away from a matching set if anyone can help.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Ken and kingfan!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to all the new faces.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to King, having been collecting for about a year or so. I recently acquired my first signed pieces. I got a great deal on a Finders Keepers flatsigned, and a Dolans Cadillac S/L. those are probably my prize pieces at the moment. I have recently fallen in love with Joyland, and am actively seeking variants and editions to fulfill my Joyland obsession.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to King, having been collecting for about a year or so. I recently acquired my first signed pieces. I got a great deal on a Finders Keepers flatsigned, and a Dolans Cadillac S/L. those are probably my prize pieces at the moment. I have recently fallen in love with Joyland, and am actively seeking variants and editions to fulfill my Joyland obsession.
    Welcome, Devil Dog! You're starting down a slippy slope, my friend . Good luck with the quest!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Willy!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Willy! I think it is very cool but of all King's work why did you choose Joyland as your project? Love the book by the way.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Welcome everybody. To all who say "I think I will probably stay small and not get too much", trust me it won't work out that way. I speak from experience. So good luck, and again, welcome.

Traveler sgtfury1984 will become famous soon enough sgtfury1984 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome! 🍻

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to you all!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Welcome Willy! I think it is very cool but of all King's work why did you choose Joyland as your project? Love the book by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtfury1984 View Post
    Welcome! 🍻
    Nice of you guys to join us!!!!! Have a look around and enjoy yourselves!!! Lot's to read and see, have a blast!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Everyone,
    Returned to collecting last year after a bit of a hiatus. Lifelong Mainer!
    Nickname: Mike
    Favorite book:Night Shift
    Collecting interests are Inscriptions, Doubleday and starting to get into some S/L’s

Have enjoyed peeping at some amazing collections here and learning from the immense knowledge! Look forward to interacting more after the 5 posts!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You made it here Mike! Welcome...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy93 View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    Collecting interests are Inscriptions, Doubleday and starting to get into some S/L’s

Have enjoyed peeping at some amazing collections here and learning from the immense knowledge! Look forward to interacting more after the 5 posts!!
    Welcome!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Hi Everyone,

Glad your here. Looking forward to your contributions.

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Everyone,

Welcome Mike! Been having a lot of fun on here. Most people are very cool and helpful. Love Night Shift as well! Good pick!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME, 93!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome aboard
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Traveler stm08007 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Just joined the forum, and have been a fan of Stephen King since I read EOTD (followed by Thinner and Cujo) in middle school... I took about 15 years off, and then read Mr Mercedes which started a very slippery slope for me (Finders Keepers started me in the collecting game)-- currently halfway through DT IV.

Started collecting 1st/1st's a couple years ago- I've amassed a nice (IMO) collection with about 50 of them so far, highlighted by The Stand.

I was browsing this site, and I noticed dragonbound EOTD which looks awesome, so I may have to get started in Limited collecting! (is there any plans to make another "rebound" book like that)?

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by stm08007 View Post
    Just joined the forum, and have been a fan of Stephen King since I read EOTD (followed by Thinner and Cujo) in middle school... I took about 15 years off, and then read Mr Mercedes which started a very slippery slope for me (Finders Keepers started me in the collecting game)-- currently halfway through DT IV.

Started collecting 1st/1st's a couple years ago- I've amassed a nice (IMO) collection with about 50 of them so far, highlighted by The Stand.

I was browsing this site, and I noticed dragonbound EOTD which looks awesome, so I may have to get started in Limited collecting! (is there any plans to make another "rebound" book like that)?

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome 8807!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by stm08007 View Post
    See dragonrebound.com (and the truckload of threads on this site about them).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Along the Path of the Beam Eternal Unity will become famous soon enough Eternal Unity will become famous soon enough Eternal Unity's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

New guy on the block.
    Greg Margolis, 31, Israel.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 430 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 ... LastLast