Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 430 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,275 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Traveler king fan is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, i'm brand new here! Looks like a great site. Hello everyone.

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Moogs and king fan!
    If you are going through hell - keep going

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Welcome home , its how you will roll.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Traveler Char_dHin is on a distinguished road

Long day..pleasent nites. constant reader here. New to yer site, I say true, I say thankee. I hope we will be well met as I follow the path........

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Traveler Lono is on a distinguished road

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    Odd, but now that i think of it, i cant remember....its like ive always known about it......or im finally losing it...

Who is your favorite character?
    Roland or Cuthbert

What is your favorite book?
    The wastelands. I could re-read that book forever

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    New Jersey - somewhere among the refineries

Do you have a nickname?
    Lono

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome everyone!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all!

Country
    Country Flag

Traveler HorribleEyes is on a distinguished road

How did I discover the series?

I'm a big "LOST" fan, and once the show was over, I was at a loss! I started reading the books mentioned in the show, which was quite interesting. I LOVED "The Stand," and was informed by fellow "LOST" fans that the "DT" series is what really influenced the show. I read "Gunslinger" and almost swore off the series(that was NOT my favorite)but I was told to persevere, it would be worth it...glad I did. ;-)

Favorite Character?

Probably Eddie...I just find him oddly easy to identify with. Which makes me wonder things about myself!

Favorite Book?

I really enjoyed "Wolves of the Calla." There is something about witnessing the ka-tet perform their first official "mission" as gunslingers I really liked. And all the subplots and mysteries...great book!

Age?

Home?

Mmm...how about "the northwest U.S."?

Nickname?

Mama...there are days I forget I actually have a real name...;-)

Country
    Country Flag

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi I'm new and hear is some info:

Google searching for CD feedback.

Who is your favorite charcter?

Roland.

Eyes of the Dragon.

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Pennsylvania transplant living in Florida

do you have a nickname?

No

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome. Favorite book Eye of the Dragon? Interesting. You will have plenty of opportunity to debate this.

Traveler getabettereraser is on a distinguished road

Discovery: The school llbrary had the first 3 or four books.
    Favourite characters: Roland and the Crimson King (Draw: Pun intended)
    Favourite Book: DT3 The wastelands
    Nickname: zion83n6

Country
    Country Flag

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

The answer is within

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome everyone. I am new here myself. It's good to see other "newbies" joining up! I look forward to talking to you all

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Traveler Séamus is on a distinguished road

Alo all, new guy here

I walked into a book shop one day with my sister and noticed The Dark Tower series sitting there.
    I picked up The Gunslinger and read the first page.
    I didn't have the money that day to pick it up but was happy when my sister bought me it for my birthday a couple of weeks later.

Who is your favorite charcter?

Right now I’m split between Roland and Eddie

Having just started Wizard and Glass I’d say it’s The Waste Lands.

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Belfast Ireland

Do you have a nickname?

Yup but not one that someone not from my country would say right

My Mood
    In Love

Hi is init pronounced Shamus??? Welcome

The answer is within

Traveler Séamus is on a distinguished road

Yup thanks!
    That's how you say it

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    In Love

Seamus, yours is a lovely old Irish name. I have some irish family, and my sirname is currently irish as well.
    Anyway I am very pleased to make your aquaintence. I am delighted that you have found us.

The answer is within

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Seamus
    I LOVE your accent..............LOL OK I so the message board doesn't really have audio, but I do have a very active imagination!!

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Traveler Sai_Boots is on a distinguished road

Hile! Long days and pleasant nights, and life for your crop.

my name is Boots. I play music for a living. I found about The Dark Tower when a friend who loved King as much as i did aksed if i had read it. I had never heard of it, although i had already read quite a few of King's best. He found it very peculiar that i hadnt read the tower and knew i'd love it. he loaded me The Gunslinger. It wasn't until part two of the tower until i began getting really intrigued - i found The Gunslinger to be sort of a "hiccup" to the story.

It's not a matter of which character i relate to or love the most, but which idea - and that would be "Ka". King coulda wrote an entire series about Farson and Ka and i would hang on every word. Ka, like the wind, is like Time - a face on the water.. If you forced me to pick a character i'd say King himself, since he technically is in the book.. If you would like to debate that's an unfair answer, then i would have to say the old man that helps Roland in that shootout at the store. I have forgotten the face of my father by forgetting his name at this time. Maybe it was MacCullen or something like that. Anyway, his name wasnt mentioned by roland once he reached the tower, but he was not forgotten by me. Roland would have been fucked if it wasnt for him..

My favorite book is probably the wastelands. other king i love is Hearts in Atlantis, The Green Mile, and Desperation

i'm 27 years old and i am reading the Tower series again. i didnt use this forum my first go around, but i'll be lurkin about this time around. and who knows, if any of you cullies like my style, i may banter here and there

i live in Lexington KY

my nicknames is Boots, but you may address me as Sai Boots, if it'd please ya.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 430 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 ... LastLast