Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 430 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, J! It's so exciting to see someone reading the series for the first time. Be sure to watch out for spoilers!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey J, welcome to the site. Its great to meet you.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

welcome Hile_gunslinger!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, J!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Gunslinger Apprentice Cuthbert Heath is on a distinguished road Cuthbert Heath's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

hello..im having trouble figuring out how to put a picture on my profile i see everyone with pics under their name and i just cant figure it out and people also have pics in their thread..my wife is a myspace freak and she cant even figure it out for me...its probally very simple if i could get some help id appreciate it thanx...

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, Cuthbert! On your UserCP page, there's a list of items down the left side. Under Settings & Options there should be a link to edit your avitar (the pic that shows up under your name when you post). Try that!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert Heath View Post
    hello..im having trouble figuring out how to put a picture on my profile i see everyone with pics under their name and i just cant figure it out and people also have pics in their thread..my wife is a myspace freak and she cant even figure it out for me...its probally very simple if i could get some help id appreciate it thanx...

Let me explain this a bit more in detail.

Look at the upper left and see a link that says "private messages." Click it and then on the new page you will see, under "settings and options you will see "edit your Avatar." Click on this link. There you will see two options. The first is to upload from an existing web page. Do this by copying the link from the web page with the picture you want then pasting it there. (be sure to erase the "Http://www as your site will already have this and you would be repeating it with a paste, thus making a bad link.)

Option2. Browse from your computer.

Click on the box that says "Browse." Usually your "My Pictures" will appear...maybe your "My Documents." Of "My Documents" appears, just click the pull down menu and select "My pictures." (This all assumes the picture you want is in "My Pictures." Click on the image you want in your "My Pictures" window that popped up and select "open" at the bottom right of the new window. Whichever option you choose, be sure to click on "save changes" in this site's "Edit my avatar" page. This is located near the bottom center after you open your photo or paste the "HTTP:/// etc...
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Look at the upper left and see a link that says "private messages."
    I believe you meant the link that says "User CP", right Jon?

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

welcome Cuthbert Heath!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Look at the upper left and see a link that says "private messages."
    I believe you meant the link that says "User CP", right Jon?
    No...I use the "private messages" link.

I am simple.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cuthbert Heath is on a distinguished road Cuthbert Heath's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanx guys that was pretty simple..

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Welcome to your new favorite site Cuthbert!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Along the Path of the Beam lipgloss_and_revolver is on a distinguished road lipgloss_and_revolver's Avatar

Long days and pleasant nights!

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    I've been a long time SK fan since a kid, and my sister has almost all his books. I never knew about DT when I saw a book called "The Wastelands" lying around in the shelf for the longest time 'til I found time to read it, and when I started, I never wanted to stop .. It was the first DT book I read, actually, and from there I thought I had to find the rest of the books. I love DT.

Who is your favorite character?
    Roland, first and foremost. And Eddie, I love him with all my heart. Also, Oy.

What is your favorite book?
    The Drawing of the Three, Wolves at the Calla.

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Philippines

Do you have a nickname?
    Just call me Kris

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Welcome to the site, Kris!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Kris!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Along the Path of the Beam lipgloss_and_revolver is on a distinguished road lipgloss_and_revolver's Avatar

Thanks guys!

bangoskank1

Hey Kris???? This is your soon to be good buddy Bango....welcome to the best site on the web...everyone here is really crazy and wacked out....we're good like that.

Hey Bango! Thanks for the welcome, I love it here.. Finally a great place to talk about DT, with great people.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Kris...my Kansas Princess????

Country
    Country Flag

welcome Kris!

Jon: no, our Kansas Princess is registered as Glam Princess... I wish I heard of her more often.

razz: I stole that picture from you, it's gorgeous!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Lipstick.

Never mind the PM I sent. Especially the part about the cool whip, carrion and the pepper mill.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG!

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Kris!

and yes, Jean, you can use it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 430 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast