Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 430 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Interplay Fan HanzouNorak is on a distinguished road HanzouNorak's Avatar

i might aswell introduce myself, Hanzou's the name, my hats in the game.

i'll imedietly warn you that i have a heavy intolerance for; bullshit, racism, sexism (especialy) and other assorted shit people like to spew these days. im non-religous but i have several beleifs that i only talk about with close friends. im fairly open-minded to theories and am a paranormal believer. as a note for my non-religous side, i do not believe in a god or other deity. my outlook on humanity is dark and negative, to be honest, im a dark and negative person, but that doesn't mean im an asshole. i finished the Dark Tower seires about 2 weeks ago, so one could say im relativly new to the non-spoiler world. i held off on ever posting on this site until i was done the seires. you will find i am also an avid player of A-Blast in the arcade section. people have commented on my ablites with talking to people about their problems, though my solutions come to be less than bullet proof, but still, if you need somebody to talk to, PM me. i'll keep everything confidental. i might answer a few questions that'll probaly come up in the near future;

im an american male, i live in a small area of VT in a rather large town that i will not name for the moment.

i discovered the Dark Tower though my dad, who was the first to hand me The Gunslinger. ive read only 2 non-Dark Tower Stephen King books and am working on a third.

my favorite character is hands down Roland, but i only answered that as a side note, it really doesn't apply to anything for me.

as a fair waring, whenever i begin to argue, i write these long-ass arguements that would fill a page on Word.

well theres my intro.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, HanzouNorak. Let us know if you need any help surfing around.

Looking forward to your posts!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

welcome!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Citizen of Gilead ATG is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, welcome.

I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed....to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms" (Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87)

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahhhh... thank you sir.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

welcome HanzouNorak!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HanzouNorak View Post
    i might aswell introduce myself, Hanzou's the name, my hats in the game.

i'll imedietly warn you that i have a heavy intolerance for; bullshit, racism, sexism (especialy) and other assorted shit people like to spew these days. im non-religous but i have several beleifs that i only talk about with close friends. im fairly open-minded to theories and am a paranormal believer. as a note for my non-religous side, i do not believe in a god or other deity. my outlook on humanity is dark and negative, to be honest, im a dark and negative person, but that doesn't mean im an asshole. i finished the Dark Tower seires about 2 weeks ago, so one could say im relativly new to the non-spoiler world. i held off on ever posting on this site until i was done the seires. you will find i am also an avid player of A-Blast in the arcade section. people have commented on my ablites with talking to people about their problems, though my solutions come to be less than bullet proof, but still, if you need somebody to talk to, PM me. i'll keep everything confidental. i might answer a few questions that'll probaly come up in the near future;

im an american male, i live in a small area of VT in a rather large town that i will not name for the moment.

i discovered the Dark Tower though my dad, who was the first to hand me The Gunslinger. ive read only 2 non-Dark Tower Stephen King books and am working on a third.

my favorite character is hands down Roland, but i only answered that as a side note, it really doesn't apply to anything for me.

as a fair waring, whenever i begin to argue, i write these long-ass arguements that would fill a page on Word.

well theres my intro.
    Great intro Hanzou, its a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the site.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Traveler Big Coughin' Hunter is on a distinguished road Big Coughin' Hunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    Working late nights @ a data entry center. I listened to the first 4 books on audiotape. That was in 1996. I eventually bought all the books.
    Who is your favorite charcter?
    It's gotta be Cuthbert. Don't know why.
    What is your favorite book?
    7 way tie.
    How old are you?
    Turned 30 on October 4th.
    Where are you from?
    Born and raised in North Dakota.
    do you have a nickname?
    None. I used to frequent these boards when it was darktower.net, it's been a while since I've been here. I also used my same old name "big coughin' hunter." It's good to be back!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

welcome Big Coughin' Hunter!

no, we are not any mutation or derivative of .net (which, I hope, is still alive and soon will be kicking again - just under major repair now), we're even better than that!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, this is a totally seperate site with seperate management. Great to have you here Big Coughin Hunter

Traveler Big Coughin' Hunter is on a distinguished road Big Coughin' Hunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks fellas!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the screen name. Welcome to the site!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Love the screen name. Welcome to the site!
    Thankee sai!

It comes from smoking all those cigarettes in my younger days, lol.

Actually, it comes from my yahoo trivia madness days, I was spyhunter_77. When I joined the old dt.net forums, I ended up using "big coughin' hunter." It was weird, I actually ran into an old friend from trivia madness, her name was harleyquinn. I don't know if she still hangs around here anymore though.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe you may be thinking of ErinPatricia, we don't see her often but I understand she is very happy with BlakeMP.

Traveler ThePrisoner is on a distinguished road

Hmm, i think it was last year, I heard about how good of a writer Stephen King was, so I decided to read one of his books, and of course the book that I chose to read was The Gunslinger. I have been hooked since.

My favorite character would have to be Eddie because he always tries to cheer people up with his sarcasm, or atleast tries to, and he always puts things in a good perspective.

My favorite book would have to be, The Wastelands.

How old are you?

I'm 13.

Where are you from?

Canada, Quebec.

do you have a nickname?

Nah.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrisoner View Post

Hmm, i think it was last year, I heard about how good of a writer Stephen King was, so I decided to read one of his books, and of course the book that I chose to read was The Gunslinger. I have been hooked since.

My favorite character would have to be Eddie because he always tries to cheer people up with his sarcasm, or atleast tries to, and he always puts things in a good perspective.

My favorite book would have to be, The Wastelands.

How old are you?

I'm 13.

Where are you from?

Canada, Quebec.

do you have a nickname?

Nah.
    Welcome to the site. If you have any questions or need help with anything the staff will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead ATG is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I guess I missed the questionaire when I signed on, so here it is;

I saw a grant first edition in a book store for $500.00 back in 1990 or so.

Roland, for sure.

I have always felt the calling of destiny, and had a gut feeling that I have lived before.

The Drawing Of The Three.
    Just good story.

How old are you?

I'm 39.

Where are you from?

SLC, Utah. I live in Southern California now, for 20 odd years..

do you have a nickname?

Alex
    "The Constitution shall never be construed....to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms" (Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87)

Country
    Country Flag

welcome ThePrisoner!

and welcome ATG, better late than never!

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

For my part I have never answered those questions above... have you, Jean?

Roland would have understood.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    For my part I have never answered those questions above... have you, Jean?
    yes, here

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think I have answered these questions.

Welcome new folks!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dud-a-chum? is on a distinguished road Dud-a-chum?'s Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I've been a fan of The Dark Tower for quite some time now, and while I started my DT community experience with the dt.net, I am also here now, hoping to make new friends, and possibly run in to some old ones as well.

I'm not a mean person, and despite what my signature says, I am not sexist or racist; I just believe in freedom of speech and opinion, and those two "movements" I have listed try to stop that, so I'm just being honest, basically, lol.

Anyway, I hope to have fun here, and look forward to getting to know all of you.
    --Duddits

Country
    Country Flag

welcome Dud-a-chum

Gunslinger Apprentice Dud-a-chum? is on a distinguished road Dud-a-chum?'s Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Jean! How long have you been on THIS site as well? I just now discovered it, lol.

Country
    Country Flag

I am one of the Founding Fathers! (well, almost...)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 430 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast