Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 430 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 10742

Thread: Introduce yourself

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I have never shoved an old lady in front of a horse.

Welcome foken!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice blake316 is on a distinguished road blake316's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well I found them to be very entertaining first and foremost. They are exciting, challenging, and very spiritual. Kind of like a good Bob Dylan track, i.e theres fun to be had but so much more if it suits you.
    They are certainly the greatest series of books that Ive ever read (huge fan of Bukowski, Fowles, and Herbert). Loved Northern Lights and LOTR etc but this was just...more. They never let go of my mind even when I wasnt reading them. The concept of the books in general opens unlimitless possibilities, they are great brain food.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

welcome blake316!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome blake316

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome new people!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Along the Path of the Beam The Man With No Name is on a distinguished road The Man With No Name's Avatar

I used to be Darth Malice on the old board. Hello everyone.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome! Let us know if you need any help looking around.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

welcome The Man With No Name!

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome The Man With No Name. I love your av.

Roland would have understood.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, enjoy.

Along the Path of the Beam bodacious ta-tas is on a distinguished road bodacious ta-tas's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Newbie doobie-doo

Hi everyone! I found this site through a link from the SKMB. I have yet to figure out how to insert all the fancy stuff that I see most of the others here have.
    I got my name from an SK book, but can't seem to find which book it was. (I lost my collection to a warehouse, and am starting a new one.)
    Love DT, have read the series three times so far. I'm kind of shy, so I hope you'll all bear with me. I'd love to be a part of your Ka-Tet.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Welcome Bodacious !!

Are you the girl from Fl. who I met on .net? If so , long time. If not its nice to meet you!
    PS You can pick items like flags and stuff at the User CP ( upper left corner) and, you can
    choose your mood by clicking on my mood's drop down menu & choosing one that suits you.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Along the Path of the Beam bodacious ta-tas is on a distinguished road bodacious ta-tas's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, I was Bodacious on .net a long time ago. I stopped going there, cause I got a virus from there. (I clicked on some kid's link to an internet game, and had to format my C drive)
    I am also Discordia, and rose key from the SKMB.

Thankee for the nice welcome! (or is DT speak frowned upon here?)
    And thanks for the tips. I just need to make some time to play with it. (Don't we all?)

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

We tend not to frown at too very much here sai, please make your self at home. *fluffs pillows*

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bodacious ta-tas View Post
    Yep, I was Bodacious on .net a long time ago. I stopped going there, cause I got a virus from there. (I clicked on some kid's link to an internet game, and had to format my C drive)
    I am also Discordia, and rose key from the SKMB.

Thankee for the nice welcome! (or is DT speak frowned upon here?)
    And thanks for the tips. I just need to make some time to play with it. (Don't we all?)
    We love the DT speak, its great to have here bodacious.

Please let us know if there is any questions you have or need help getting around.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome bodacious! I also remember seeing you around at .net. I hope you like it here.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Well, then, thankee sai, alinda, and ooooo comfy pillows!
    And thankee, Brice, I'm starting to feel at home here. I can't beleive you remember me from so long ago. (But I guess my name kinda sticks in one's mind)

And Matt- you're Matticus, right?

BTW, you can call me BO, if you'd like.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

And Matt- you're Matticus, right?
    I am indeed, its great to see you here.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome bodacious ta-tas!

Roland would have understood.

Country
    Country Flag

welcome bodacious ta-tas!

Citizen of Gilead Ka-tet is on a distinguished road Ka-tet's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey! Uhh...i guess im Ka-tet.

Ive been looking for an active forum on the dark tower for a while now, i finally found one!!

Well glad to be here!

Okay heres one for you guys, i did belong to a forum a while back at a site called thedarktower.net under the name The world has moved on. Ive looked around and there seem to be people with the same user names, this could be conincidence but could it be that this site is run by the same people? ^_^

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Not at all actually. This site is totally independent but a lot of us have been on the scene for a very long time. I was Rio Frio at dt.net

There is a thread around here somewhere in which folks say who they have been.

And welcome to the site, its great to have you here

Country
    Country Flag

welcome Ka-tet!

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ahoy!

I'm Mark88880, a friend of Ka-tet, i've finished The Dark Tower recently and TDT.net (the site i was first given by Ka-tet) isn't there, and so he led me here, so i'll be around the forums with my many questions i've had stored up (if i can recall them)
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 430 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast