Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 430 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 ... LastLast
Results 9,576 to 9,600 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Traveler writersblock is on a distinguished road

Thanks everyone. Appreciate your warm welcomes.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by writersblock View Post
    Hi there my name is John and I am from Scotland. Been a King fan forever and currently rereading all of his books and short stories (just 'cause) - and I have started a podcast with a friend. We have recorded episode one and it's on soundcloud and was a ton o' fun,

Looking forward to chatting to you all.
    Very cool! Welcome to the site.

Along the Path of the Beam pmkane is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

This is my first time posting and I am very much looking forward to going through all the threads . . . long time collector with a modest, but special collection of Stephen King books. I am also a photographer, so expect some shots of my collection soon . . .

-pmk

Along the Path of the Beam pmkane is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Found this site by watching Suntup Edition's video tour of Bob Jackson's amazing collection!

Totally got me jazzed up!

-pmk

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all...
    and pmkane, let me know when you’re coming to Australia. I’m garbage at taking photographs of my collection...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome folken!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler Root is on a distinguished road

Hile friends,

I'm Root, and I just found this place. I'm a long fan of SK and the DT series and figured I'd make an account.

I first started reading King in middle school, or maybe it was the first year of high school, time is funny now. I read a few of his books before stumbling across The Eyes of the Dragon which changed everything for me.

I then read the first two Dark Tower books in succession. Binge reading if you will. The Wastelands came out my senior year of high school, as I still own the hard-cover I bought my self as a graduation present. I guess you could say I grew up with The Dark Tower. I imagine it must be exciting to read all of the series in succession for the first time.

Long days a present nights

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Root!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Traveler talisman will become famous soon enough talisman will become famous soon enough

Hello everyone.

How did you discover the Dark Tower? I started reading King with Cycle of the Werewolf, which I found in my middle school library in the early 90's. I then started reading every book he had, and was left pretty empty when I finished The Waselands since none of the other books were out yet. lol

Who is your favorite character? Dark Tower? Oy. King in general? Travelin' Jack.

What is your favorite book? The Wastelands on the last read through if we're talking Tower, The Talisman if we're talking King in General, as should be evident by the screenname I've been using since the early 90's.

How old are you? Just turned 41.

Where are you from? I live in Texas in the Coastal Bend, but I'm not one of those assholes...

do you have a nickname? Nothing printable. lol

how did you find this site? A DT Facebook group mentioned it.

Looking forward to poking around.

[/QUOTE]

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome everyone! Its great to see so many newcomers...
    And talisman, most words are ok here... but be careful poking around, it might hurt...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME FOLKS!!!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    Hile friends,

I'm Root, and I just found this place. I'm a long fan of SK and the DT series and figured I'd make an account.

I first started reading King in middle school, or maybe it was the first year of high school, time is funny now. I read a few of his books before stumbling across The Eyes of the Dragon which changed everything for me.

I then read the first two Dark Tower books in succession. Binge reading if you will. The Wastelands came out my senior year of high school, as I still own the hard-cover I bought my self as a graduation present. I guess you could say I grew up with The Dark Tower. I imagine it must be exciting to read all of the series in succession for the first time.

Long days a present nights
    Welcome to the site, Root.

I'd say it's pretty awesome that your graduation present to yourself was a hardback copy of The Wastelands.
    And being someone who was lucky enought to not start the series until all books were out, it was exciting to read them all at once. I've thought a lot about how hard it must have been having to wait for each book to come out. It had to have been torture.

Anyway, welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Hello everyone.

How did you discover the Dark Tower? I started reading King with Cycle of the Werewolf, which I found in my middle school library in the early 90's. I then started reading every book he had, and was left pretty empty when I finished The Waselands since none of the other books were out yet. lol

Who is your favorite character? Dark Tower? Oy. King in general? Travelin' Jack.

What is your favorite book? The Wastelands on the last read through if we're talking Tower, The Talisman if we're talking King in General, as should be evident by the screenname I've been using since the early 90's.

How old are you? Just turned 41.

Where are you from? I live in Texas in the Coastal Bend, but I'm not one of those assholes...

do you have a nickname? Nothing printable. lol

how did you find this site? A DT Facebook group mentioned it.

Looking forward to poking around.

Ah! As I said in another post, I can't imagine having to wait between each Dark Tower book. I'm sure "empty" doesn't even begin to describe the feelings that came from the wait.

Please do tell who "those assholes" are in Texas. haha

Welcome to the site! And I'm sure that once you're comfortable, you'll find that your nickname is printable around here. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    And talisman, most words are ok here... but be careful poking around, it might hurt...
    I'm not even gonna call that "That's what she said" because it's too easy.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    I'm not even gonna call that "That's what she said" because it's too easy.
    Please do...

Haha. It's not the same if you tell me to.

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey yeah...welcome folks...no poking required. Ignore the creepy chicks.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Haha. It's not the same if you tell me to.

Spoiler:
    Strangely enough, thats what she said...

Traveler JoeHillFan is on a distinguished road

Andy from England, 34. Been collecting Joe Hll for many years, now it's time to break the wallet and collect his father too!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Andy.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, one and all.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHillFan View Post
    Andy from England, 34. Been collecting Joe Hll for many years, now it's time to break the wallet and collect his father too!
    Welcome, Andy! Great to have another Hill fan aboard!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME ALL!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 430 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 ... LastLast