Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 430 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,125 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, we have many lurkers around here.

Indeed we are well met Xerxes.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John F. Kennedy XerxesRex is on a distinguished road XerxesRex's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Well met Jean!

Traveler mrneg is on a distinguished road

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    I purchased a few SK paperbacks, in the late 80's, The Gunslinger and The Drawing of the Three were among them.

Who is your favorite character?

Oy, funny and lovable like the family dog with a don't mess with me or mine attitude.
    What is your favorite book?

It has been a while since I read the first four, I would have to say "Wind through the Keyhole". It was the reason why I finished the series.

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Northern California

Do you have a nickname?

No

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome mrneg!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Welcome!!

Traveler jasonh is on a distinguished road jasonh's Avatar

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

I read the Gunslinger in the early 90's, but at the time didn't follow-up with the other books in the series - the ones that were available at that time! Then about three years ago I picked up a copy of The Eyes Of The Dragon in a secondhand shop, and reading it re-kindled my interest in the DT. It prompted me to read the Gunslinger again - revised version this time - and since then I've moved through the rest of the books. This included an 18 month "break" at the start of "Song of Susannah", which took me a long time to get into. I nearly gave up on the whole series, but was glad when it picked up.

I'm now stand about 20 pages from the end of book 7, which I am planning to finish it tonight!

Who is your favorite character?

Roland (obvious I know), or Flagg (in his various guises).

What is your favorite book?

The Wastelands.

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Kent - England

Do you have a nickname?

No

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site jasonh!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

.44SLINGER

My brother was reading the dark tower a few years ago and i had always found it interesting. he would always tell me what he had read that
    day. About two months ago i read the gunslinger born comic book and was hooked from there and im a couple hundred pages into the
    wastelands now. At work its pretty much all im thinking about.
    My favorite character is Roland due to being a tower junkie, he reminds me of the man with no name and only has one objective.
    I dont know my favorite book yet ;(
    Im 21 years old
    Born in Bakersfield, ca
    Living in Morro Bay, ca
    the only nickname i've ever held onto is marcus welby MD

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, one and all !

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Welcome!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME ALL!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    WELCOME ALL!!!!!
    Ditto, This is a test!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

A test of what?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    A test of what?
    Just kidding!!! Damn, "Boston" person!!! You didn't pass!!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to:
    Carbinworld, jasonh & .44SLINGER

This site is really great, please stay awhile
    Make sure to get to Calvin's Corner via the forum.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Traveler Geert Coolen is on a distinguished road

Hi Everybody,

After just have discovered this wonderful site I had to become a community member. Now it is time for my introduction:

HOW DUD YOU DISCOVER THE DARK TOWER? A few years ago a friend of mine give me a copy of The Gunslinger the rest started from there.

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER? Like many that has to be Roland

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? WIZARD & Glass

HOW OLD ARE YOU? I am 36 years old

WHERE ARE YOU FROM? I am from a town called Amstelveen in the The Netherlands (close to Amsterdam)

DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME? Nope

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Inspired

Welcome, Geert!!

Traveler eeZee is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi! I'm Eddie Z. I'm looking at three books from The Dark Tower right now but I haven't started reading them. They were given to me because I told someone I wanted to write a book that apparently would have ended up being a total rip-off of DT. Stranger circumstances, still, have brought me here today.

So, hi.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by eeZee View Post
    Hi! I'm Eddie Z. I'm looking at three books from The Dark Tower right now but I haven't started reading them. They were given to me because I told someone I wanted to write a book that apparently would have ended up being a total rip-off of DT. Stranger circumstances, still, have brought me here today.

So, hi.
    Hello and welcome!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by eeZee View Post

So, hi.
    That books sounds like it would be totally awesome.

My Mood
    Inspired

Welcome, eeZee!! Another new member, Pip I think it was, also almost wrote the Dark Tower before reading it. Strange circumstances, indeed!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 430 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 385 ... LastLast