+ Reply to Thread
Page 410 of 411 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410 411 LastLast
Results 10,226 to 10,250 of 10267

Thread: Introduce yourself

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

M_O_O_N, at spells Welcome!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Demon of the Prim Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

M_O_O_N thats spells the name of one of my ferrets... moon. Welcome to the carnival.

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N will become famous soon enough M_O_O_N will become famous soon enough M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian861 and Sai Sheb.

I sensed it was time to stop lurking in the shadows.
    There are no coincidences.

I don't like rep points! -
    Please use the 'I disapprove' option. (seriously)

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome orbiting satellite.
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Rev. Moon!!
    “Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

Maerlyn's Imp Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Sai Sheb... Seriously funny avatar.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Traveler Funky2002 will become famous soon enough Funky2002's Avatar

Hello! I am a fellow Dark tower / Stephen King fan. It's great being part of this community. I have both listened and read the entire Dark tower series (except wind through the keyhole). I have many things to talk about and can't wait to share it with you!

Traveler Zombieking19 will become famous soon enough Zombieking19's Avatar

Hello everyone, I've lurked here in the past but finally joined thanks to the encouragement of Kingfan2323. Been a Constant Reader for 35+ years but only been collecting for 3+ years. Looking forward to learning as much as I can and great conversation. LDPN

Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zombieking19 View Post
    Hello everyone, I've lurked here in the past but finally joined thanks to the encouragement of Kingfan2323. Been a Constant Reader for 35+ years but only been collecting for 3+ years. Looking forward to learning as much as I can and great conversation. LDPN
    Alright everyone! This guy is very fucking cool. One of the nice guys. Welcome, ZombieKing!!!

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Funky2002 View Post
    Hello! I am a fellow Dark tower / Stephen King fan. It's great being part of this community. I have both listened and read the entire Dark tower series (except wind through the keyhole). I have many things to talk about and can't wait to share it with you!
    Welcome. That avatar is loud!

Welcome!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Funky and Zombieking!
    “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

Traveler Zombieking19 will become famous soon enough Zombieking19's Avatar

Thanks man, and thanks for recommending I join. Thank you to the other two Brians as well. I'm sensing a theme. Haha.

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Funky and Zombieking. Enjoy the scenery.
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Demon of the Prim Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Funky zombie... love it.
    Welcome guys...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks man, and thanks for recommending I join. Thank you to the other two Brians as well. I'm sensing a theme. Haha.
    “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

Traveler Tatiana will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone, glad to join your community.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome New Folks!!!!!!!!!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all newbies. Please make yourselves at home. There is a lot to this community.

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Tatiana... enjoy the ride.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Funky, Zombieking and Taitana

WELCOME!!
    “Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

Traveler Johnny T will become famous soon enough

Welcome all!

Traveler Johnny T will become famous soon enough

I'm glad to see friends from SK rare editions FB group. i'm Juan

Traveler Tatiana will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Funky, Zombieking and Taitana

WELCOME!!
    Thanks! =)

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Tatiana!

Traveler MelLP is on a distinguished road

Hi ya’ll,

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

I originally saw a preview for the Gunslinger at the movies and it looked like something I’d be interested in....never got around to seeing it. I also saw it was based on a Stephen King novel.. which also got me interested as I have read a few SK books in my time. Most recently The Outsider.

Forgot all about it until I had a book voucher to spend and saw The Gunslinger on the shelf, the rest is history!!

Who is your favorite character?

Roland is my favourite, I found it hard to put the books down when we were following his trail and storyline.

Special mentions go to Oy and Sheemie!

What is your favorite book?

Wizard and Glass is my favourite, I found the back story of Roland and his early life most interesting. Plus I’m a sucker for a bit of a love story. Lost it completely when Susan was burned and Roland didn’t save her!

How old are you?

45!

Where are you from?

Melbourne, Australia

Do you have a nickname?

Mel is popular, I get a lot of Mum too!

How did you find this site?

Google, everyone’s best friend!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 410 of 411 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410 411 LastLast