+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 384 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384
Results 9,576 to 9,579 of 9579

Thread: Introduce yourself

Servant of Gan peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Leland and writersblock, you are well met...

Breaker Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, John!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Traveler writersblock is on a distinguished road

Thanks everyone. Appreciate your warm welcomes.

Kurt Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by writersblock View Post
    Hi there my name is John and I am from Scotland. Been a King fan forever and currently rereading all of his books and short stories (just 'cause) - and I have started a podcast with a friend. We have recorded episode one and it's on soundcloud and was a ton o' fun,

Looking forward to chatting to you all.
    Very cool! Welcome to the site.

"P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 384 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384