Donate To Keep The Site Vibrant Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 422 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 ... LastLast
Results 10,176 to 10,200 of 10536

Thread: Introduce yourself

  1. #10176
    "I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sub-letting space in Bill's head to refugees.
    Posts
    9,157
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Glad to see you back, Bethany.
    “Man is not a rational animal; he is a rationalizing animal.” Robert A. Heinlein

    "Progressives who say “We have to work within the Democratic Party because the only alternative would be tearing down the entire system” are so close to getting it."

  2. #10177
    "I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sub-letting space in Bill's head to refugees.
    Posts
    9,157
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I'll welcome you here too, Herb.
    “Man is not a rational animal; he is a rationalizing animal.” Robert A. Heinlein

    "Progressives who say “We have to work within the Democratic Party because the only alternative would be tearing down the entire system” are so close to getting it."

  3. #10178
    Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved by dogs and cats Merlin1958 is loved by dogs and cats Merlin1958 is loved by dogs and cats Merlin1958 is loved by dogs and cats Merlin1958 is loved by dogs and cats Merlin1958 is loved by dogs and cats Merlin1958 is loved by dogs and cats Merlin1958 is loved by dogs and cats Merlin1958 is loved by dogs and cats Merlin1958 is loved by dogs and cats Merlin1958 is loved by dogs and cats Merlin1958's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Quarantined in an undisclosed location known only to Top Secret Operatives in the Govt. I'm watching
    Posts
    31,257
    My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I'll welcome you here too, Herb.
    Ditto!!!!

  4. #10179
    Traveler HerbziKal will become famous soon enough HerbziKal will become famous soon enough HerbziKal's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Thank you
    . .'\ /`. .
    ..._: .-. .-. :_...
    .' '-.(0 ) (o).-' `.
    : _ _ _`~(_)~`_ _ :

    : /: ' .-=_ _=-. ` ;\ :
    : ` | |`:-:-.-:-:'| |:' :
    `. `| | | | | |' .'
    ``-------''

    I Waited Out the Starkblast in Gook

  5. #10180
    Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    10,517
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Welcome, Herb! Books 2 and 4 are my favorites as well. And Eddie Dean is the man!
    "I’m goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

  6. #10181
    Traveler HerbziKal will become famous soon enough HerbziKal will become famous soon enough HerbziKal's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    The man could talk the devil into setting himself on fire after all.
    . .'\ /`. .
    ..._: .-. .-. :_...
    .' '-.(0 ) (o).-' `.
    : _ _ _`~(_)~`_ _ :

    : /: ' .-=_ _=-. ` ;\ :
    : ` | |`:-:-.-:-:'| |:' :
    `. `| | | | | |' .'
    ``-------''

    I Waited Out the Starkblast in Gook

  7. #10182
    Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry will become famous soon enough

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Hi everyone! Been lurking for a long time, but decided to join up today. Avid King (and others) collector for many years.


    How did you discover the Dark Tower?

    Always been a fantasy nerd and a Stephen King fan, so it just seemed inevitable that I would end up a DT fan.

    Who is your favorite character?

    Roland. He was an anti-hero Vic Mackey before anti-heros were a thing. I like complex characters, and it's great to find a character that you root for even though he's not that nice a guy, until it gets later towards the end.

    What is your favorite book?

    Wizard & Glass. I love the backstory.

    How old are you?

    39

    Where are you from?

    Texas

    do you have a nickname?

    Nope.

    how did you find this site?

    It's a mainstay of the King collecting community.

  8. #10183
    Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    10,517
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Welcome, Harry! Also a huge fan of book 4.
    "I’m goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

  9. #10184
    Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    1,539
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Hi everyone! Been lurking for a long time, but decided to join up today. Avid King (and others) collector for many years.


    How did you discover the Dark Tower?

    Always been a fantasy nerd and a Stephen King fan, so it just seemed inevitable that I would end up a DT fan.

    Who is your favorite character?

    Roland. He was an anti-hero Vic Mackey before anti-heros were a thing. I like complex characters, and it's great to find a character that you root for even though he's not that nice a guy, until it gets later towards the end.

    What is your favorite book?

    Wizard & Glass. I love the backstory.

    How old are you?

    39

    Where are you from?

    Texas

    do you have a nickname?

    Nope.

    how did you find this site?

    It's a mainstay of the King collecting community.
    Had me at the Vic Mackey reference! Maybe the best show ever? Everyone relax. . . Love the Wire, Sopranos, and Deadwood also. Ha!

    Welcome, Man. Fairly new myself. Fun site

    seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

  10. #10185
    Traveler hemisphire is on a distinguished road

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    1

    Default

    How did you discover the Dark Tower?

    Read The Eyes of the Dragon, it was a natural next read.

    Who is your favorite character?

    Oy.

    What is your favorite book?

    Song of Susannah, loved the meta aspects.

    How old are you?

    48.

    Where are you from?

    Virginia.

    do you have a nickname?

    Nope.

    how did you find this site?

    Google.

  11. #10186
    This is L.A fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    27,630
    My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Welcome, all new comers.

  12. #10187
    Gunslinger Apprentice blunthead has a spectacular aura about blunthead has a spectacular aura about blunthead has a spectacular aura about

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    342
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Welcome.

  13. #10188
    Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    7,447
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Hi everyone! Been lurking for a long time, but decided to join up today. Avid King (and others) collector for many years.


    How did you discover the Dark Tower?

    Always been a fantasy nerd and a Stephen King fan, so it just seemed inevitable that I would end up a DT fan.

    Who is your favorite character?

    Roland. He was an anti-hero Vic Mackey before anti-heros were a thing. I like complex characters, and it's great to find a character that you root for even though he's not that nice a guy, until it gets later towards the end.

    What is your favorite book?

    Wizard & Glass. I love the backstory.

    How old are you?

    39

    Where are you from?

    Texas

    do you have a nickname?

    Nope.

    how did you find this site?

    It's a mainstay of the King collecting community.
    Had me at the Vic Mackey reference! Maybe the best show ever? Everyone relax. . . Love the Wire, Sopranos, and Deadwood also. Ha!

    Welcome, Man. Fairly new myself. Fun site

    seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    well you two have my seal of approval. Want to ride the Armenian Money Train with me?
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

  14. #10189
    Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry will become famous soon enough

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Hi everyone! Been lurking for a long time, but decided to join up today. Avid King (and others) collector for many years.


    How did you discover the Dark Tower?

    Always been a fantasy nerd and a Stephen King fan, so it just seemed inevitable that I would end up a DT fan.

    Who is your favorite character?

    Roland. He was an anti-hero Vic Mackey before anti-heros were a thing. I like complex characters, and it's great to find a character that you root for even though he's not that nice a guy, until it gets later towards the end.

    What is your favorite book?

    Wizard & Glass. I love the backstory.

    How old are you?

    39

    Where are you from?

    Texas

    do you have a nickname?

    Nope.

    how did you find this site?

    It's a mainstay of the King collecting community.
    Had me at the Vic Mackey reference! Maybe the best show ever? Everyone relax. . . Love the Wire, Sopranos, and Deadwood also. Ha!

    Welcome, Man. Fairly new myself. Fun site

    seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    well you two have my seal of approval. Want to ride the Armenian Money Train with me?
    No way, I know where that ends. I don't need a grenade in my car, thank you very much.

  15. #10190
    Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    10,517
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Welcome, Hemi!
    "I’m goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

  16. #10191
    Caution: eye irritant Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    15,216
    My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    WELCOME HERB AND HEMI!!!
    Out of the silent planet
    Come the demons of creation

  17. #10192
    Caution: eye irritant Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    15,216
    My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Welcome, Harry!!


    Out of the silent planet
    Come the demons of creation

  18. #10193
    Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    10,517
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    WELCOME HERB AND HEMI!!!
    Sounds like a duet.
    "I’m goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

  19. #10194
    Caution: eye irritant Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    15,216
    My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    WELCOME HERB AND HEMI!!!
    Sounds like a duet.

    Or smoking pot in a Dodge!
    Out of the silent planet
    Come the demons of creation

  20. #10195
    Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    10,517
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    WELCOME HERB AND HEMI!!!
    Sounds like a duet.

    Or smoking pot in a Dodge!
    That too!
    "I’m goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

  21. #10196
    Vagrant Dead Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hagerstown, IN
    Posts
    4,045
    My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Welcome guys
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Cujo, Misery, Shining, Salem’s Lot, On Writing

  22. #10197
    "I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sub-letting space in Bill's head to refugees.
    Posts
    9,157
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Welcome, Harry and Hemi.
    “Man is not a rational animal; he is a rationalizing animal.” Robert A. Heinlein

    "Progressives who say “We have to work within the Democratic Party because the only alternative would be tearing down the entire system” are so close to getting it."

  23. #10198
    Traveler Johnny T will become famous soon enough

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Hi all!!!

    It is a pleasure to be on this page.

    See you around.

    Best,

  24. #10199
    Can Toi MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,014
    My Mood
    Sad

    Default

    Welcome Johnny, and everyone else.

  25. #10200
    Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    29,475
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Welcome to all new newbies. Please explore!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 422 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts