Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 375 of 430 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 425 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,375 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Gunslinger Apprentice blunthead is a jewel in the rough blunthead is a jewel in the rough blunthead is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi. I've been a Stephen King fan since the Fall of 2005. My favorite non-DT sK books are Desperation, Misery, The Long Walk, and others.

How did you discover the Dark Tower? I discovered The Dark Tower thru other fans.

Who is your favorite character? Roland is my favorite DT character.

What is your favorite book? My favorite DT book is Wolves of the Calla.

How old are you? Enough to know better.

Where are you from? I live in southeast USA.

Do you have a nickname? I don't have a nickname of which I'm aware, though some people might refer to me somehow behind my back.

How did you find this site? I discovered Palaver thru other sK fans.

I hope to enjoy the fellowship of other sK fans on this message board. See you around! :-)

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    Hi. I've been a Stephen King fan since the Fall of 2005. My favorite non-DT sK books are Desperation, Misery, The Long Walk, and others.

How did you discover the Dark Tower? I discovered The Dark Tower thru other fans.

Do you have a nickname? I don't have a nickname of which I'm aware, though some people might refer to me somehow behind my back.

I hope to enjoy the fellowship of other sK fans on this message board. See you around! :-)
    Welcome!! This is a fun place. Good people, good times, and more information than you'll ever need regarding King and collecting.

The Long Walk, I always forget about that one, even though it was such a great read. I listened to the audiobook of it not to long ago which was very much enjoyable.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Blunthead, I want to say Welcome! but you were already here.
    Welcome back?

Also, Desperation is a badass book. I've read it a few times.

Gunslinger Apprentice blunthead is a jewel in the rough blunthead is a jewel in the rough blunthead is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post

Welcome!! This is a fun place. Good people, good times, and more information than you'll ever need regarding King and collecting.

The Long Walk, I always forget about that one, even though it was such a great read. I listened to the audiobook of it not to long ago which was very much enjoyable.
    Thanx for the welcome, Jack. I'm looking forward to getting to know some fellow travelers here. :-)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Welcome back?

Thanx for the welcome, Girly. It's good to be here. I'm not exactly new but have decided this will be my home base for now. Looking forward to getting to know some fellow fans. :-)

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Welcome back?

Thanx for the welcome, Girly. It's good to be here. I'm not exactly new but have decided this will be my home base for now. Looking forward to getting to know some fellow fans. :-)
    Very cool. Settle in, Blunthead.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back?
    This is true, I just noticed the Join Date as well. Must have come through a door, so he did.

Thanx for the welcome, Jack. I'm looking forward to getting to know some fellow travelers here. :-)
    Be ye someone in disguise? Either way, have fun!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back?
    This is true, I just noticed the Join Date as well. Must have come through a door, so he did.

Be ye someone in disguise? Either way, have fun!
    I'm not in disguise, I've just been busy elsewhere and recently decided those places were not for me. I need a place where people aren't here just to fight. Stephen King fans are good to make friends with.

Must have!

I'm not in disguise, I've just been busy elsewhere and recently decided those places were not for me. I need a place where people aren't here just to fight. Stephen King fans are good to make friends with.
    I really have always liked the laid back feel of this place. The fact that people around here aren't just looking to argue and bicker all the time is what's kept me coming back all this time.
    Welcome back, man.

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, good people, little drama. So it seems at least. I haven't been here long enough to get into a scuffle though. I definitely see healthy disagreements that seem to get worked out just fine.

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

Must have!

I really have always liked the laid back feel of this place. The fact that people around here aren't just looking to argue and bicker all the time is what's kept me coming back all this time.
    Welcome back, man.
    Thanx! :-)

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, good people, little drama. So it seems at least. I haven't been here long enough to get into a scuffle though. I definitely see healthy disagreements that seem to get worked out just fine.
    I think I'll avoid the politics threads and probably any religion threads here in order to stay cool. Things get heated when it comes to deeply held beliefs.

Country
    Country Flag

I think I'll avoid the politics threads and probably any religion threads here in order to stay cool. Things get heated when it comes to deeply held beliefs.
    Ain't that the truth. I steer clear of those threads as well.

WTB:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

You might want to also stay clear of any Stephen King related threads as well. It can get pretty heated there too. Must be that deeply held beliefs thing.

Country
    Country Flag

Ain't that the truth. I steer clear of those threads as well.
    Debating is healthy. Fighting is not. Too few people know the difference.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    You might want to also stay clear of any Stephen King related threads as well. It can get pretty heated there too. Must be that deeply held beliefs thing.
    Okay, I'll simply lurk. :-)

Country
    Country Flag

What'd you call me?

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

What'd you call me?
    I didn't.

Country
    Country Flag

What'd you call me?
    I didn't.
    See, I try to pick a fight and it doesn't even work. Safe forum!

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

What'd you call me?
    I didn't.
    I'm glad. I don't wanna fight anymore. Peace. Love. I wanna place daisies in the muzzles of policemen. In their rifles, too. :-D

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

What'd you call me?
    I didn't.
    I'm glad. I don't wanna fight anymore. Peace. Love. I wanna place daisies in the muzzles of policemen. In their rifles, too. :-D
    Amen to that.

You should probably avoid the Greatest Movie Scene of All Time nomination thread. Some people take that stuff very seriously in there.

Country
    Country Flag

You should probably avoid the Greatest Movie Scene of All Time nomination thread. Some people take that stuff very seriously in there.
    I can handle an amount of reasonable confrontation. Mostly, I don't like trolls, flamers, and just plain obnoxious, rude people.

I can handle an amount of reasonable confrontation. Mostly, I don't like trolls, flamers, and just plain obnoxious, rude people.
    Understood!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all new comers!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 375 of 430 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 425 ... LastLast