Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 430 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,850 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site skyofcrack! It's a kickass place but please be very careful because there are spoilers everywhere.

Roland would have understood.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Welcome to the site skyofcrack! It's a kickass place but please be very careful because there are spoilers everywhere.
    Thanks Letti. Don't I know it! That's what's kept me away for so long. I have these crazy rules of reading everything chronologically (because of SK's continual references, connections and call backs to characters and locations) then watching any adaptations so I've got a lot of catching up to do but I wanted to get acquainted with everyone here and share my knowledge and eventually, my collection.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I presume you mean you will be sharing pictures of your collection and not your collection itself.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I presume you mean you will be sharing pictures of your collection and not your collection itself.
    Nonono! That's what he meant. He would like to share the collection itself.

Roland would have understood.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Nonono! That's what he meant. He would like to share the collection itself.
    Yes! That's right. I will be giving free books to all. Not.

All my stuff is in storage but I have a few pics I can show at some point.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm...storage building...Reseda, Ca...brb.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Wait for me Brice.

Welcome sky, hope you enjoy the site and the members

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler josiahmorgan11 is on a distinguished road

Fav character-Roland's mum!

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello everyone!

My name is Brad and I'm the new guy. I've been trying to get my "thread legs" but it is all a bit overwhelming for me right now. There is a lot of information and some VERY impressive collections and stories here. Someday soon I will begin sharing photos and stories of my humble collection but until then I will continue to try and figure out my way around. Looking forward to corresponding with you!

Happy New Year to all and may your SK collections continue to grow and prosper!

Brad

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Brad.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Brad. Don't be afraid to tell us about your "humble" collection. We ALL started small. Looking forward to seeing what you have!

John

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Brad, take off your shoes and stay awhile

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just take it one step at a time, Brad. You'll find your way around pretty quick. Welcome.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Brad!!!! Enjoy the site and all it's riches!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler telephasic is on a distinguished road telephasic's Avatar

Hi peeps.

Just signed up, favourite series of books, runnin' through the audio versions again for the first time in a few years and spotted this site while lookin' for some cool DT themed images. I have set this one as a wallpaper in work, as it's damn cool - http://www.jezner.com/images/wallpap...-wasteland.jpg

The questions...

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

Back in school I had a girlfriend who borrowed wizard and glass from the school library. She was reading me some of the riddles from when they were whizzing through the wasteland on Blaine the Mono. Intrigued me enough to get stuck in. Quite bizarrely I read the first four books in reverse order, which didn't actually diminish my enjoyment of them (thanks to the fascinating 'argument' at the start of most of 'em).

Who is your favorite character?

I suppose it has to be Roland, doesn't it? Eddie comes second for me I think.

What is your favorite book?

For me I think Wolves of the Calla just shades it.

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Fermanagh, Ireland. Currently living in Belfast.

Do you have a nickname?

Telephasic

Cheers peeps. All things serve the fuckin' beam.

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'll be posting some pictures soon...

Cheers!

Brad

Traveler Laurar will become famous soon enough Laurar's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow

Hi everyone!! I was introduced to this site and the gunslinger by my sister who I have to thank because it's great!! I am a Eddie fan, I live in michigan and am 42. I haven't decieded on my favorite book yet. But when I do i will let you know!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome aboard, all !

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Laurar View Post
    Hi everyone!! I was introduced to this site and the gunslinger by my sister who I have to thank because it's great!! I am a Eddie fan, I live in michigan and am 42. I haven't decieded on my favorite book yet. But when I do i will let you know!!

Welcome to the site!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Laurar View Post
    Bout time!!! Hey Everyone, this is MY sister here finally!! I am so glad to welcome her to our ka tet

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Country
    Country Flag

Barbara's sister!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, A very large WELCOME to Bar-Bar-Bar-Bar-Barbara-Anne's, Sister!!!! She's a very special lady as I am sure you are as well!!!! Welcome to the site, Mi' Lady!!!!! Visit regularly, and post often!!!! Glad to have ya on board!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 430 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 374 ... LastLast