+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 377 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377
Results 9,401 to 9,411 of 9411

Thread: Introduce yourself

Traveler Talisgirl19 will become famous soon enough Talisgirl19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thankee Sai's

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

Welcome, all!
    Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

"I am eternal, child! I am the eater of worlds! And of children! And you are next! "

See what's in my eBay store!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Talisgirl19 View Post
    Long Days, peeps.
    I read my first SK book at 13, Misery.
    2 journeys to the tower, about 1/3 of the Marvels...but
    as I am finishing a second read (after 15+years) of Insomnia,
    I have recently acquired the rest of the Marvels currently available.
    They are sitting untouched on a shelf untouched until I finish Insomnia.
    And then I shall savor each one slowly...

I don't have a favorite character. They're people, and they fuck me up.

I'm from California, in my late 30's, nice to meetcha.

a.k.a. Drunkenmimes, Ecclectic LadyLand and found this place from a search result in regards to copyright and the KA symbol
    Okay so I just finished Insomnia, but realized at the end that I'd forgotten to read the dialogue with a Maine accent, so here goes round three.

Yeah right.
    The re-read was because the first time was pre-DT
    [I]"A fallish whin' was blowin.' Da kine et fine eh hole in yo paints n' blow strayduppah cracka' yo ais!"

<-------------------------------------------------btw, I made that

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I read Insomnia before I knew anything about The Dark Tower and loved it. One of my favorites by King. Been meaning to re-read it since it's been so long but I just hate re-reading when I could be reading something new.

Tim - 21 Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave's Avatar

I struggled to get through Insomnia my first time around (also pre-Dark Tower), so when I finished the Dark Tower series, I thought "I'll give it a go again and see if it resonates differently". I think I hated it more the second time.
    "P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I struggled to get through Insomnia my first time around (also pre-Dark Tower), so when I finished the Dark Tower series, I thought "I'll give it a go again and see if it resonates differently". I think I hated it more the second time.
    Sorry to hear that. I appreciated it more this time
    [I]"A fallish whin' was blowin.' Da kine et fine eh hole in yo paints n' blow strayduppah cracka' yo ais!"

<-------------------------------------------------btw, I made that

Tim - 21 Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave's Avatar

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed. It's a shame for there to be such a long King book in existence that I can't appreciate.
    ~Fernandito

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Blasphemy!

I know!
    ~Fernandito

Chief Haven Foundation Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

South of Dick & RF, West of Terry. Long way from, Tim!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!!!!

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Yeah, I was pretty disappointed. It's a shame for there to be such a long King book in existence that I can't appreciate.
    Outrageous! - How do you sleep at night?
    "We used to play cards up in the tower
    but now the suits lay scattered"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 377 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377