Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 430 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 376 416 ... LastLast
Results 9,126 to 9,150 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to all members, both new and old.

Traveler falkan is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone. I used to frequent another Dark Tower forum years ago. I believe that was thedarktower.net. It looks like I see some familiar names here- from back in the day- on this site. Started re-reading the DT series again recently and stumbled across this site.

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    Started reading Stephen King books when my mother gave me The Eyes of the Dragon (she wanted me to read more). Read some more after that and one of them was The Gunslinger. That was right around the time Waste Lands came out. Loved it and quickly read books 2 and 3.

Who is your favorite character?
    Roland.

What is your favorite book?
    The Drawing of the Three

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Florida

Do you have a nickname?
    Andy

How did you find this site?
    Good ol' Google

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still a greenhorn myself around these parts but welcome back of sorts, Andy!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all! Glad to see another Floridian!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Welcome back, Andy. Pull up a chair and stick around this time.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by falkan View Post
    . I used to frequent another Dark Tower forum years ago. I believe that was thedarktower.net.
    I'm so sorry...but WELCOME.

There are some of the same folks...you may have know me as Walter O'dim.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Hello! You can call me Jefe or Jeff, it doesn't matter too much either way (although I am partial to the nickname). I'm really excited to have joined this place. The Dark Tower books are my favorite series of books, but I also dig King in general. It will be fun to frolic with fellow Kingites, as well as keep tabs on the Dark Tower movie updates.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the party

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all!

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    ~ if you mean the website, i have been using this site for many years to help me identify rare king books, but i never formally joined until recently, and if you mean the books, i got the first book in 1984, and i have been reading them as they come out ever since.

Who is your favorite character?
    ~ trashcan man
    What is your favorite book?
    ~ Different seasons
    How old are you?
    ~ 03/19/70 as of right now i am 46
    Where are you from?
    born in Newton Mass. im a masshole
    do you have a nickname?
    ~ online i use the handle ZombieElvis but nobody calls me that irl
    how did you find this site?
    ~ i dont remember. but Shachar Crouvi kept telling me to join, so here i am!

ok so im the new guy, ive been collecting and reading king since i learned how to read, i started reading king with NIGHT SHIFT because i was 9 or 10 years old, at that age short stories are better, but after DIFFERENT SEASONS i picked up the pace and got caught up. My father worked in publishing and both me and my older brother read every King book as they came out, actually, BEFORE they came out, dad would get the galley proofs for us, we both read all the 80's and 90's King books by reading the ARC months before the actual book was published, i still have all those ARCs too
    i would like to share my galley collection in here, but my membership is restricted i cant post images yet?
    looking forward to spending some time in the TOWER!
    ~Hans

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I think you have to make 5 posts before you can do all that. (Send messages etc) Welcome to the site!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks! i dont know what to post without images. but i will try

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Well there's two posts right there haha

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site. I'm looking forward to seeing your proof collection.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

i had a great start collecting them at an early age, and i have recently increased my collecting to the point i have 30 King Galleys. mostly Viking and Scribner, would like to get my hands on those tall doubleday galleys of course

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

in order to decrease th volume of books, i started drawing cartoons inside all my King paperbacks, and gave them all away, but first i took digital pictures and posted them on facebook. the plan was to get King to see my cartoons inside his books someday. i figured it would take a few years if i did enough of them. turns out it took only a few months when King tweeted one of my cartoons, sent to him by director Josh Boone. it was my peanuts cartoon inside a paperback SALEMS LOT with charley brown saying GOOD GRIEF and Linus floating outside the window scratching to get in.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

i need one more post, yeah?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, guys!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Jeff and Zombie!!!

May Satan guide your path here.

Sail Hatan!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hail Satan and all who sail in her!!! Oh yeah, welcome guy's

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the DT, Hans. I've seen some of your proofs over at the FB collecting site - look forward to them having a home here.

Antoni

Traveler shammy62 is on a distinguished road

Traveler shammy62 is on a distinguished road

Hello I started reading the dark tower when it first came out I love it seven times i have gone to the tower. Have yall seen these?????
    http://sombragroup.com/
    http://northcentralpositronicsltd.com/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 430 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 376 416 ... LastLast