Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 430 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself

Donkey Thief Mike Beck is on a distinguished road Mike Beck's Avatar

Hi Ladysai.

nice to see ya round these parts.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Diani_of_gilead View Post
    Hi, it's me Diani, some of you know me, some of you don't, I just wanted to say hi, and I'm here! :p
    Hi, Welcome

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all!

from Marquette,MI
    I'm in Saginaw this moment visiting my mom. Howdy neighbor! (At least 'til Saturday, then it's back to Colorado!)

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Hello to Jean and Mike!
    Wonderful to see y'all.

And welcome to Diani!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice av ladysai!!

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi. I thought about using a different username here than on tdt.net, but I decided that would be unnecessary. I'd like to, but it'd be kinda confusing, I imagine, if everybody did that.
    Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    How did you discover the Dark Tower?I was already a big King fan when The Gunslinger came out. I've been following the series since I was 10 years old.

Who is your favorite charcter?Oo, tough one. I like them all.

What is your favorite book?The Wastelands.

How old are you?34

Where are you from?Well, I was born in Akron, but that's not really important: My father's family has lived in Muncie for generations, and I have been in Indiana for most of my life.

do you have a nickname?Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Some call me the Gangster of Love.
    Thanks to maerlyn for the questions. Cool thread: I'm looking forward to meeting more new folken on this site.

And it's nice to see old friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Nice av ladysai!!
    Yeah. As usual.

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Path!
    In Digitized Remorse

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Can I call you Maurice?

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, hey Path. Great to have you here.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Path! Wow wow and wow again!
    We need thread-openers here so don't hesitate let us peek into your mind my friend.

Roland would have understood.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, everyone. It's nice to be here.

Letti: I'll try. I'm sure it can't be too bad, though, with you here.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Can I call you Maurice?
    Extra credit for the first one who can tell me which Stephen King novel that quote is in.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy crap - i thought I was going to get a cookie for liking the Steve Miller band

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hiya Path! Welcome to the site!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Path!

Hello!

and hello to Air if he posted here.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Yeah, what in the blue fuck took you so long to get over here bitch??
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Yeah, what in the blue fuck took you so long to get over here bitch??

You are SUCH a sweet bastard All Hail!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

path!!! PATH!!!!!!!!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I freaking love that panda bear!

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Path

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    I freaking love that panda bear!
    And there are three of them already.

Roland would have understood.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    You are SUCH a sweet bastard All Hail!!
    Yep.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup, Ck is as sweet as a diabetic coma.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So this is where everyone went.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

"everyone" I wish!

Welcome to the site RUBE
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, thedarktower.net seems like a graveyard... that is the times when I can actually get on the site.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 430 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast