+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 411 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 409 410 411
Results 10,251 to 10,267 of 10267

Thread: Introduce yourself

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome MelLP! From one Melbournian to another!

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Mel!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome aboard Mel
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Pinkman fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely

Welcome, one and all.
    Growth. Decay. Transformation.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, hell, welcome, Mel!
    ďThe reason I talk to myself is because Iím the only one whose answers I accept.Ē

Traveler MelLP is on a distinguished road

Say thankya one and all!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Johnny T. Good and Mel!!
    ďGive me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

Traveler ra22psych is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower? I found them in a book store when I was a lot younger

Who is your favorite character? Roland (DT) and Stu Redman

What is your favorite book? The Stand

How old are you? 38

Where are you from? Indiana

do you have a nickname?

how did you find this site? Just stumbled upon it when I was looking something up on Rose Madder

Iím new and saw this from a few years ago. I donít know if people are still doing it or not. Iíve been a King fan since I was about 12 or so, 28 years or so.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome ra22psych. Oh yeah, This place is very active and if youíre into collecting King, thereís no better community .

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you! It will be great to talk to people about all things King

Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ra22psych View Post
    How did you discover the Dark Tower? I found them in a book store when I was a lot younger

Who is your favorite character? Roland (DT) and Stu Redman

What is your favorite book? The Stand

How old are you? 38

Where are you from? Indiana

do you have a nickname?

how did you find this site? Just stumbled upon it when I was looking something up on Rose Madder

Iím new and saw this from a few years ago. I donít know if people are still doing it or not. Iíve been a King fan since I was about 12 or so, 28 years or so.
    Love Stu Redman too! Welcome!

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Stu was probably my first book character crush lol

Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Well you apparently have impeccable taste in men.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Ra22psych!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

22psyche! Welcome to a fellow Hoosier and a lover of The Stand!!
    ďGive me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

Demon of the Prim Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Ra22psych.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Ra!
    ďThe reason I talk to myself is because Iím the only one whose answers I accept.Ē

+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 411 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 409 410 411