Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 430 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 ... LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,975 of 10742

Thread: Introduce yourself

Traveler Long_Rat will become famous soon enough Long_Rat will become famous soon enough Long_Rat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for the welcome! and I'll do my best...once I figure out how all of this works!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Long_Rat View Post
    Hi Everyone!

Just joined after hearing about this place for ages! Super excited to lurk on everyone's awesome collections! I've been reading King since I was 12 and started collecting at 18. I'm 28 now and I've decided to get a little more serious and go after some of the more limited and foreign editions. I run an Instagram account dedicated to King as well which has been a super fun hobby. Cheers everyone!
    Welcome, Rat!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Welcome to all the new faces. Sit, and stay awhile. It's a great place to learn and share.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yup. Welcome, newbies! Please explore!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for the welcome! and I'll do my best...once I figure out how all of this works!

Your username sent me on an 80's hair metal binge.

Now EVERYONE has to suffer!!!

All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, all new members.

Traveler Jason19 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hello everyone!

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    I read The Talisman in 1985 (give or take) and wasn’t ready for it to end so I jumped into the Gunslinger.

Who is your favorite character?
    I loved so many characters for so many reasons. Roland. My connection with Roland is very personal. I love backpacking, being on the trail. This is the greatest trail story ever told. There is so much more I could say on this but it’s not the time.
    What is your favorite book?
    Toss up between Wolves of the Calla and Wizard and Glass
    How old are you?
    Where are you from?
    Illinois
    do you have a nickname?
    Country
    how did you find this site?
    I had just finished the series on audiobook (for the 3rd time) and, in my post series recovery, was looking for more info on the adaptation for tv by Amazon.

Not sure why it took me this long to find you all here. I was resorting to throwing out phrases in conversation such as “long days, pleasant nights” or “if it do ya” or “by my watch and warrant” just to see if I could get someone to light up and acknowledge the reference. Lol

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jason19 View Post
    Not sure why it took me this long to find you all here. I was resorting to throwing out phrases in conversation such as “long days, pleasant nights” or “if it do ya” or “by my watch and warrant” just to see if I could get someone to light up and acknowledge the reference. Lol
    Well you're among friends here my G. I used 'mayhap' in a company meeting a few weeks ago. No bullshit.

Welcome.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Country!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Invictus Phoenix View Post

I finished the last book of series yesterday. I deliberately finished the book on the 19/01/2019 all 9 p.m. just for fun (and I secretly was hoping that a portal might open up and that Roland might take me to his world... he didn't if you're wondering).
    This is one of the best things I've ever heard.
    And I don't blame you at all for trying. When I was first reading the series, I can remember that feeling I had of wishing that I'd stumble upon a door one day that would open to another world. haha

Also, welcome to the site! I hope you like it here.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Hi Everyone!

Just joined after hearing about this place for ages! Super excited to lurk on everyone's awesome collections! I've been reading King since I was 12 and started collecting at 18. I'm 28 now and I've decided to get a little more serious and go after some of the more limited and foreign editions. I run an Instagram account dedicated to King as well which has been a super fun hobby. Cheers everyone!
    Welcome to the site! I've never been a serious collector, but am always excited to see a new King fan join.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason19 View Post

Welcome! And it's important to be in the company of people who get your DT references. There'll be plenty of that around here.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

Welcome Long_Rat, you made it! Go broad, go deep... you're going to like it here. And I can vouch for her - she has a kickass foreign collection. Looking forward to your Collection Thread...
    Is no one going to make a That's What She Said joke here?!

I've gotta call it...
    That's what she said!

Traveler SenorEdmonds will become famous soon enough SenorEdmonds will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Buzzed

Default Introduction

How old are you? 35
    How did you discover the Dark Tower? A friend

Who is your favorite character? Charlie (from firestarter)

What is your favorite book? The Long Walk

Where are you from?Portland, Tx

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SenorEdmonds View Post
    How old are you? 35

Welcome senor - I also love The Long Walk!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SenorEdmonds View Post
    How old are you? 35

Welcome! Both great books.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME JASON AND SENOR!

Traveler WindsOfKa will become famous soon enough WindsOfKa will become famous soon enough

Long days and pleasant nights to you all.

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    In the midst of a Stephen King kick that began in middle school, I stumbled upon a copy of Wizard and Glass. Was instantly drawn to the characters, language, and setting. After reading a few pages I went back to start with The Gunslinger and read through the first four books. Somehow the remainder got placed on the backburner, but I revisited them recently in audiobook form and completed the cycle.

Who is your favorite character?
    Gotta go with ol' long, tall, and ugly himself - such a phenomenal character with an incredible backstory. Cuthbert is up there as well, with his magnificent and endless wit.

What is your favorite book?
    The Gunslinger, closely followed by Wizard and Glass.

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Oakland, California

do you have a nickname?
    Eddy

how did you find this site?
    Searching the internetz. Wanted to find a community to geek out with on the series, and am happy to have found one!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome fellow SF Bay Area person (I'm in Antioch).

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Eddy!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME WINDS!!!

Traveler SenorEdmonds will become famous soon enough SenorEdmonds will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Buzzed

Thanks. Happy to be here.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Welcome to all the new faces.

Traveler Sharo is a jewel in the rough Sharo is a jewel in the rough Sharo is a jewel in the rough

Hope everybody's doing well tonight! Currently rereading Wolves of the Calla and writing a ton, drawing a little. I'm glad to know there's still an active Dark Tower community online!

My name is Sharo and I've been here before.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sharo View Post
    Hope everybody's doing well tonight! Currently rereading Wolves of the Calla and writing a ton, drawing a little. I'm glad to know there's still an active Dark Tower community online!

My name is Sharo and I've been here before.
    Welcome back!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 430 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 ... LastLast