Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 381 of 430 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 379 380 381 382 383 391 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,525 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    *looks down shamefaced, kicking dirt*
    Umm, hi? I'm Bethany.
    Well well, Bethany. Welcome to the site. How did you come across the site? Did you join on your own accord or did you lose a bet?
    My innocence was taken advantage of by some unsavory hooligans in a bowling alley.
    I thought it was a vigorous horse ride. At least that's the rumor going around The Forge.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh God I am a bad man..I apologize.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Super yo View Post
    How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    Actually I discovered the Dark Tower by the trailer of the film. Once I heard the Gunslinger's creed something inside me said: You have to read it!

Who is your favorite character?
    I'm pretty sure my favorite character is Roland Deschain. Since the beginning of The Gunslinger, this character was interesting to me. Where did he come from? Which are his goals? There were lots of questions about that mysterious guy. However, these are the same questions we could ask ourselves in every single story we read. That's why Roland wasn't my favorite until I read The Waste Lands, where King showed us that he wasn't just a heartless man but someone who could truly love too.

What is your favorite book?
    The Waste Lands

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Zamora, Spain

do you have a nickname?
    Not really

how did you find this site?
    I was looking for a site where I could talk about the Dark Tower, and this was the first one I found. Moreover, I wanted an English forum because, on the one hand, it has more activity than any other Spanish forum and, on the second hand, I thought it could be a great opportunity to improve my writing.
    Welcome, Yo!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Oh God I am a bad man..I apologize.
    Tell us something we don't know... you're just shy the rain Mac...

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all! I am new to this forum, and would love some help.
    A little about me - currently living in western WA. Started collecting books about 7 years ago, and SK was my first endeavor.
    The Dark Tower books are my favorites, and I recently happened upon a signed copy of The Gunslinger at a book store near me. I'd love to be directed to a thread where I could post a picture of the signature and get some feedback. It is dated 2/18/88. Wondering about its authenticity and if anyone knows of a signing or event he would have been present at on that particular date.

Thanks in advance!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Hi all! I am new to this forum, and would love some help.
    A little about me - currently living in western WA. Started collecting books about 7 years ago, and SK was my first endeavor.
    The Dark Tower books are my favorites, and I recently happened upon a signed copy of The Gunslinger at a book store near me. I'd love to be directed to a thread where I could post a picture of the signature and get some feedback. It is dated 2/18/88. Wondering about its authenticity and if anyone knows of a signing or event he would have been present at on that particular date.

Thanks in advance!
    As stated in another thread; Welcome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!! Beware the man in black!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler blkmsk will become famous soon enough

hi, new member - longtime King fan and reader, just finished book 7 of dark tower tonight. was looking for a real forum to discuss the story and other books, excited to be here

Traveler blkmsk will become famous soon enough

was always aware of it, finally picked it up earlier this year

Walter / Roland tie, also Callahan

Wastelands

How old are you?

Where are you from?

USA

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome.

Poke around a bit. I'm sure you will find things to your liking.

Once you have 5 posts, other cool things will be available.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by blkmsk View Post
    hi, new member - longtime King fan and reader, just finished book 7 of dark tower tonight. was looking for a real forum to discuss the story and other books, excited to be here
    Welcome! Come in, sit down, kick your shoes off, and stay a spell......

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blkmsk View Post
    Welcome!
    You've found a great place to discuss the books. I hope you enjoy the site.

Also, I'm not sure if you've got to get your 5 posts before being able to post in these specific threads, but here is a great place to start if you're wanting to discuss the series.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...0-The-Baronies

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome folks!!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome newcomers!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Netsgira View Post
    I am new here too, looking forward to this site.
    Welcome!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the Thunderdome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome one and all!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!!!!!

Sent from my cheap ass android using the latest trendy app.

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Newbie here from Illinois. Huge fan of the Dark Tower series and Stephen King in general. Also a huge fan of Robert McCammon and collector of his books.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    Newbie here from Illinois. Huge fan of the Dark Tower series and Stephen King in general. Also a huge fan of Robert McCammon and collector of his books.
    Welcome! Which "Family" are you a part of?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    Welcome to the site! You've found a great place to discuss all things King AND McCammon.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME, TONY!!!!

(Bobby The Chin says hello.)

Traveler Marlie is on a distinguished road Marlie's Avatar

Hello all! I can't believe I'm just now finding this place! I was checking out info about the Sleeping Beauties book tour and landed here. Looks like a great group of people, and fortunately they all like what I like. 8)

My mom

Roland

The first one!

How old are you?

Thirty-kshvyfjjh

Where are you from?

Missouri

do you have a nickname?

Not one I've heard out loud.

how did you find this site?

Google!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Marlie! You also win the cutest avatar contest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 381 of 430 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 379 380 381 382 383 391 ... LastLast