Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 102 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 2550

Thread: Under the Dome Collecting Discussion

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Has anyone opened the US S/L?
    I always open, and read, my S/L's.
    That's what books are for, isn't it?

sk

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, sure. What good is a book all sealed up?

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I opened mine, too. Had to check the sig and wanted to put it in it's pretty "Collector" slipcase with the card slot!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Along the Path of the Beam pdj is on a distinguished road

Here's something new with the UK paperbacks:

http://www.hodder.co.uk/underthedometesco/index.html

Apparently -- through this "Tesco.com" site -- they are offering an exclusive 5th cover. It says it will be a random pick when you order one ... BUT ... they have a "5 Book Shrink Wrap" set for sale!

http://www.tesco.com/books/product.aspx?R=9781444707670

I WANT!! And dammit -- this site doesn't accept US orders.

Soooo .... £27.97 is roughly $44 US. The site is offering free delivery in the UK. If some kind, loving UK soul where to order this for me -- make sure that the box it comes in is safe enough to re-ship in -- and send it along to me here.... how much it cost to have a brick of 5 books like that sent to the US?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pdj View Post
    how much it cost to have a brick of 5 books like that sent to the US?
    Depends on the weight. Here is the Royal Mail price list for International Mail.

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/c...diaId=53800712

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Noticed tesco have other "exclusive" King books

http://www.tesco.com/books/product.a...usive%20titles

Country
    Country Flag

This is a big deal. Hodder & Stoughton have a Signed (by King) Leatherbound "Under the Dome" as a competition prize. This will be very rare.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know if you can get just the card packs anywhere? Or does anyone have any extras they wish to sell? I want 2 sets to put with my Signed 1st edition copies.

Along the Path of the Beam pdj is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Depends on the weight. Here is the Royal Mail price list for International Mail.

Hmmm -- i don't know nothin' 'bout no "grams" or how that translates to 5 big paperback books. Any guesses anyone?

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is a big deal. Hodder & Stoughton have a Signed (by King) Leatherbound "Under the Dome" as a competition prize. This will be very rare.
    Here we go again: only open to UK residents.

sk

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks for the info!
    i'll enter it with the details of my gf's parents :-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    thanks for the info!
    All of my family have entered. (They just don't know it.)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm -- i don't know nothin' 'bout no "grams" or how that translates to 5 big paperback books. Any guesses anyone?
    Just over 28 grams per ounce.
    1 pound = 453.59237 grams

5 Paperbacks with packaging =~ 3 lbs. or 1,361 grams. Your mileage may vary.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the info!
    All of my family have entered. (They just don't know it.)
    Good luck to you and your families!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

lol MrRabbit.
    I am tempted to do the same ;-)

Am i wrong, or nowhere in the terms it says that it is ONLY valids for UK residents??

ONE copy of the book. This one must cost a lot to Tesco/ Hodder. They hope to get lots of details back though
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I entered. Won't win, but what the hell.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I also entered. Didn't cost anything, so...

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

lol MrRabbit.
    I am tempted to do the same ;-)

Am i wrong, or nowhere in the terms it says that it is ONLY valids for UK residents??

ONE copy of the book. This one must cost a lot to Tesco/ Hodder. They hope to get lots of details back though
    There not allowed to harvest personal details through competitions like this, see number 8 of the t&c's. Plus they wouldn't need to anyway seeing as how Tesco has the details of over 15 million club card members to use.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

Here we go again: only open to UK residents.

sk
    Anyone can enter the competition.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

How? The way the form is I don't see how you would fill it out.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I had no problems. Just cheat a bit (i.e. I put The Netherlands in the 'county' line); I didn't get any error messages.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah, and I was going to "cheat" by borrowing someone else's address. I'll try your way.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does it still let you enter even if you don't tick the box to say you are in the UK?, if so then I would say it's open to anyone.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just entered and did not check the box that I was a resident of the UK.

John

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I also did not check the box when I entered.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 102 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 LastLast