Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: For New Members with fewer than five posts...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jwelsh10 View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome and assistance with the private message! Glad to be aboard.
    You're going to love it around here. Great folks, lots of unique news/info on King and of course, "The King Catalog is your friend"!!! LOL

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...tibles-Catalog
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Catalog pusher!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Catalog pusher!

LOL I figured I'd score some brownie points with, El Jefe!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Haha. You're a pusher and a brown-noser! Well played!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all. New here so I'm needing some direction in where to post a question regarding a 1st/1st of The Gunslinger that I just purchased in regards to value with writing in it. This was discovered post-purchase and the seller is willing to refund me completely. I'm just curious what the effect to the value would be. It's not a S/L edition; just plain Jane 1st/1st in pretty good shape. Thanks!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi and welcome here, Brian! Your best bet would be to post in Calvin's Corner, the Current Market Value thread.

John

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks John! Will do.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Trying to find out how to post photos?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
    Trying to find out how to post photos?
    You actually almost had it. What I did to make it work was right click on the image and then clicked "Copy Image Location". I then clicked the image icon and pasted the URL.

Hosting sites often have varying URL formats. The link you used was - http://imgur.com/cNlxEet - the link I used by selecting the actual image was - http://i.imgur.com/cNlxEet.jpg

BTW if you would like to post an image that is stored on your computer you can upload it to the site server. I like this option since the photo will always be available. Imger/Photobucket/etc. links aren't alway reliable.

From the menu at the top of the page click Gallery. From the upper right of the menu on top of the new page click Upload Photos. Click the Browse button. Navigate to the photo on your hard drive and select it. Click Open. Wait for the photo up upload. When it's complete you will be taken back to your gallery.

You have three picture options. You can post the thumbnail, the medium sized image below the thumbnail, or you can click on the medium sized image and another window will open with a full sized image. Right click the image you want. Select Copy Image Location, then click the button in the thread you want and paste the image location in the box. Click OK.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

John F. Kennedy PandaB71 will become famous soon enough PandaB71's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ahh, I see. Now I understand why I can't seem to do things that I was trying to do. *scolds self* Always check the sticky stuff!

Gunslinger Apprentice Fp3csu will become famous soon enough

Great forum setup, seems like a lot of helpful people here. Cheers!

Traveler Greenlaser will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Inspired

The trial period makes sense. I'm excited to get through it and get started in earnest, though!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlaser View Post
    The trial period makes sense. I'm excited to get through it and get started in earnest, though!

Welcome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Inspired

QQ: do only posts on this thread and the "introduce yourself" thread count? I posted on some other threads, but nothing came through.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlaser View Post
    QQ: do only posts on this thread and the "introduce yourself" thread count? I posted on some other threads, but nothing came through.

I think your first 5-10 posts are moderated first.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I think your first 5-10 posts are moderated first.
    Got it, I'll keep posting away, then!

Traveler misterE will become famous soon enough

Has the news of the movie caused any members from the old site to come out of the woodwork (todash)?

But one needs five posts, hm?

Shouldn't it be 19 posts?

I feel like 19 would make more sense.

I'm kinda disgusted with the hate speech Idris has brought out on everyone. Disgusting.

That was 5. Now what do I do?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast