Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: For New Members with fewer than five posts...

Gunslinger Apprentice Xerrand will become famous soon enough Xerrand's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by moreotter View Post
    Yep. Really good, content-filled posts sure are important in establishing yourself as a useful member of a board. Yeeeep.
    Welcome moreotter.

Traveler tiny will become famous soon enough tiny will become famous soon enough tiny's Avatar

myn front page tells me that I have 18 uread posts..but then tells me im not allowed to read them ...LOL

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    myn front page tells me that I have 18 uread posts..but then tells me im not allowed to read them ...LOL
    Five posts will net you full member privileges. You should be good to go now. It's a "preventing spam" function.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

John F. Kennedy Zaphod will become famous soon enough

When your posts get set aside to be screened for spam and are rejected, do you receive a notification email or does it display something on the thread? I'd posted something I thought was helpful in the Other Authors You Collect subforum but it seems to have disappeared.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

They get 'reviewed' before they appear. it doesn't normally take too long though.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

John F. Kennedy Zaphod will become famous soon enough

Thanks, one of the posts might have looked a bit like spam (it included a link to an anthology) but I didn't have anything to do with producing it or selling it - I just thought it might have been of interest to collectors. I was just wondering what notification I would get if the mods had killed the post.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL I should read directions before I do something. I was wondering why I was getting all those error messages after registering. Five posts.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

3rd post: my favorite Dark Tower book is The Waste Lands.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

4th post: Most valuable SK book I own? Who cares? My favorite at the moment is a s/l from a Buick 8. Not my favorite story, but a beautiful book and traycase.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

5th post: Least valuable SK book I own is all of my ripped up, read a million times paperbacks that my wife keeps trying to make me throw away. Never gonna happen

Traveler tanzia328 will become famous soon enough

Took me forever how to post. I don't even know if I did it right.

Yay. Think I did.

Stumbled upon this site while searching about a MW print I have. Gunslinger on the beach '88. Wanted to follow that thread..but I've lost it now.

There are so many other interesting threads to read .. I may just bounce around them all.

The first SK book I read was Carrie. Have been hooked ever since. I think my fav film adaptation might be Christine. Ok.. this should be my 5th post.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, folks!!! Very glad to have you here!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler Jwelsh10 will become famous soon enough

Hi folks, newbie here trying to earn my 5 posts.

First book I read was 11/22/63 and was immediately hooked.

After that I went with one of the classics, The Shining

Followed by the short story, A Face in the Crowd

And then Joyland. 5 posts!

Would anyone be able to lend a hand in sending a pm to a user with a for sale item? I'm not seeing the option for that anywhere. Thanks

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jwelsh10 View Post
    Would anyone be able to lend a hand in sending a pm to a user with a for sale item? I'm not seeing the option for that anywhere. Thanks
    Left lick on the seller's name and one of the options should be to Send a Private Message. Click it and there you go!! And Welcome!

John'

Thanks for the warm welcome and assistance with the private message! Glad to be aboard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast