+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: For New Members with fewer than five posts...

Traveler Roadster will become famous soon enough

Default book values

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker71 View Post
    Hi, I am looking for some help, really pleased I recently got a paperback and hardback first edition of night shift new English library the hardback is ex-library but in good condition, any ideas what they are worth?
    I think this site is great for values and this is the specific page for Night Shift: http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/1st/nightshift.html

Along the Path of the Beam Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Been a member for a few days now and thoroughly enjoying the experience. So many interesting threads, and the info for SK collectors is priceless.

Kurt Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Awesome.

"P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

Breaker Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Zidan View Post
    Been a member for a few days now and thoroughly enjoying the experience. So many interesting threads, and the info for SK collectors is priceless.
    Oh it's not priceless. No one rides for free for long, my friend
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Along the Path of the Beam Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    ha, no doubt. Seriously though, I look forward to taking part in the 2018 Haven fundraiser if you guy plan to run one. Kicking myself for not doing it last year when I first stumbled on the site.

Breaker Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    ha, no doubt. Seriously though, I look forward to taking part in the 2018 Haven fundraiser if you guy plan to run one. Kicking myself for not doing it last year when I first stumbled on the site.
    Hoping to score some goodies myself.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18