+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: For New Members with fewer than five posts...

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome. Poke around. I'm sure you will find things you enjoy.

Tim - 21 Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That's what she said.
    "P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

Traveler Sombra Executive is on a distinguished road Sombra Executive's Avatar

Stationed at 'Algul Siento' playing poker with the Taheen crew, catching some of that "good mind".
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

This is my first post. Excited to be here! I recently finished all seven books of the Dark Tower.

Citizen of Gilead TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That's what she said.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    Green Mile S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L

Tim - 21 Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sombra Executive View Post
    This is my first post. Excited to be here! I recently finished all seven books of the Dark Tower.
    Nice! Welcome to the site. There's so many fun threads around here to discuss the series. Hope you enjoy this place. It's not too shabby.
    "P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

Vagrant Dead Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sombra Executive View Post
    Welcome!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Traveler Super yo will become famous soon enough

Hi! I'm new here. I've just discovered this forum. I'm reading The Dark Tower series -I've just finished 'The wind through the keyhole'-and I wanted to share my opinions about the outstanding world created by Stephen King.

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome. Spend some time looking around. I'm sure you will find quite a few things to like.

Vagrant Dead Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Super yo View Post
    Hi! I'm new here. I've just discovered this forum. I'm reading The Dark Tower series -I've just finished 'The wind through the keyhole'-and I wanted to share my opinions about the outstanding world created by Stephen King.
    Welcome but be careful where ya tread in the beginning. Spoilers abound if you haven't finished the series yet and they aren't always marked as such.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17