Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: For New Members with fewer than five posts...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dino0082 View Post
    It's interesting how even the search bar blocks new members without 5 total posts.
    I checked and that is blocked. I'll look into it and see if that can be changed. I see no reason why a newly registered member shouldn't be able to search the forum.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I just changed a setting so that Registered Users with less than 5 posts can now search the forum. I learn new things every day here.
    Thanks for mentioning it.

John F. Kennedy BrandoRex will become famous soon enough BrandoRex's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glad to know - 2nd post away!

John F. Kennedy BrandoRex will become famous soon enough BrandoRex's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tower junkie here - I've been posting around for a couple days - not sure what my count is yet. Cheers everyone!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrandoRex View Post
    Tower junkie here - I've been posting around for a couple days - not sure what my count is yet. Cheers everyone!
    It is 5 posts so now you have full access to the site.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Traveler Machine's Way will become famous soon enough Machine's Way will become famous soon enough Machine's Way's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Greetings, I have been a member of the SKMB for years and have always been meaning to join up here. Big fan of anything SK related, been reading his works since I was 12 when handed a paperback of "Pet Semitary" that I still own to this day. Huge fan of the DT series, but quite skeptical to say the least for the upcoming movies and TV series. Look forward to adding my 2 cents around here.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

John F. Kennedy Ebdim9th is on a distinguished road

Still poking around here ....I see the games subforum has lapsed a bit... nobody wants to play the song game with me? That's a thread I visit regularly on the SKMB ...I should have come by here sooner .... (folks at the SKMB talk about this site all the time)

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you mean in The Forge?

That thread is fairly active.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

John F. Kennedy Geminii23 will become famous soon enough Geminii23's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi. I have been fairly active over at SKMB. Had been meaning to get to know some folks over here, but time escapes me so easily.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Geminii!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Welcome Geminii!
    Hey there! Love the avatar!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Geminii23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Welcome Geminii!
    Hey there! Love the avatar!
    Haha, that was for the Haven Fundraiser and I haven't changed it yet. Lazy I guess (or I really like it).
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, everyone.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Welcome, everyone.
    Are you joking?

We shouldn't be welcoming new people to the site. We should be locking the doors and not allowing anybody else in. In fact, there are some posters who are posting illegally and I think they should be sent to other message boards. Then we should build a massive firewall to keep everybody out.

Spoiler:
    This is sarcasm in light of current events.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    In fact, there are some posters who are posting illegally and I think they should be sent to other message boards. Then we should build a massive firewall to keep everybody out.

Spoiler:
    Or to keep them in
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    In fact, there are some posters who are posting illegally and I think they should be sent to other message boards. Then we should build a massive firewall to keep everybody out.

Spoiler:
    Or to keep them in
    Whoah! I was worried for a second. <wipes brow>

I was thinking...dang...I normally don't get blocked until at least my third attempt at crossing the threads. I better lay low for awhile!
    “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” - Steve Jobs, Apple Inc. RIP

My Videos
    My Artwork

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Welcome, everyone.
    Are you joking?

We shouldn't be welcoming new people to the site. We should be locking the doors and not allowing anybody else in. In fact, there are some posters who are posting illegally and I think they should be sent to other message boards. Then we should build a massive firewall to keep everybody out.

Spoiler:
    There is a thread for Political discussion. This is not it unfortunately.

Welcome Newcomers!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It was a joke. Relax Merlin1958. Come out here to California and have a marijuana cookie.

John F. Kennedy Sulla has a spectacular aura about Sulla has a spectacular aura about

I was wondering...if we make posts and they have to be approved first, is there any way to know whether they have been approved or declined other than seeing the posts themselves appear? Because I made some posts, mainly in the games category, but I don't see them anywhere.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Games category?

I only see one post by you. I you are referring to Starkblast; posts there do not count. Just look around and share with us. Try posting here

John F. Kennedy Sulla has a spectacular aura about Sulla has a spectacular aura about

Not sure what you mean by Starkblast, I was talking about Odd's Lane.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah...I understand now. Try the introduce your self thread I linked you to.

Traveler Twoguysdarktower will become famous soon enough Twoguysdarktower's Avatar

Poked around first before seeing this thread. Makes sense why I couldn't make edits to my profile. Lesson to self: read first; act second.

Thanks.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Well you've made your first post. After four more most things are unlocked for you.

Oh, and welcome to the site.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast