+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: For New Members with fewer than five posts...

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome. Poke around. I'm sure you will find things you enjoy.

Kurt Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That's what she said.

"P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

Traveler Sombra Executive is on a distinguished road Sombra Executive's Avatar

Stationed at 'Algul Siento' playing poker with the Taheen crew, catching some of that "good mind".
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

This is my first post. Excited to be here! I recently finished all seven books of the Dark Tower.

Citizen of Gilead TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That's what she said.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    Green Mile S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L

Kurt Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sombra Executive View Post
    This is my first post. Excited to be here! I recently finished all seven books of the Dark Tower.
    Nice! Welcome to the site. There's so many fun threads around here to discuss the series. Hope you enjoy this place. It's not too shabby.

~Fernandito

Breaker Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sombra Executive View Post
    Welcome!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Traveler Super yo will become famous soon enough

Hi! I'm new here. I've just discovered this forum. I'm reading The Dark Tower series -I've just finished 'The wind through the keyhole'-and I wanted to share my opinions about the outstanding world created by Stephen King.

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome. Spend some time looking around. I'm sure you will find quite a few things to like.

Breaker Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Super yo View Post
    Hi! I'm new here. I've just discovered this forum. I'm reading The Dark Tower series -I've just finished 'The wind through the keyhole'-and I wanted to share my opinions about the outstanding world created by Stephen King.
    Welcome but be careful where ya tread in the beginning. Spoilers abound if you haven't finished the series yet and they aren't always marked as such.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Traveler Super yo will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Welcome but be careful where ya tread in the beginning. Spoilers abound if you haven't finished the series yet and they aren't always marked as such.
    Thanks for the advice! Nowadays I've almost finished Song of Susannah and I hope I'll finish the seventh and last book the next week so that I can read the forum without fear of reading spoilers.

By the way, is there any post where I can talk about the film? I've just watched it and I'd like to read some opinions about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thanks for the advice! Nowadays I've almost finished Song of Susannah and I hope I'll finish the seventh and last book the next week so that I can read the forum without fear of reading spoilers.

By the way, is there any post where I can talk about the film? I've just watched it and I'd like to read some opinions about it.
    Here's the movie discussion thread. Beware of spoilers though since some stuff from the latter part of the books may be brought up.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...med+adaptation

Also, I'm somewhat jealous whenever I hear that someone has yet to finish the series because there's nothing like experiencing it that first time. When you do finish it, there's so many great places around here to discuss the series.

~Fernandito

Country
    Country Flag

Also, I'm somewhat jealous whenever I hear that someone has yet to finish the series because there's nothing like experiencing it that first time. When you do finish it, there's so many great places around here to discuss the series.
    Agreed! There's nothing like your first time

I sense that's there's an innuendo lurking in there.

~Fernandito

Country
    Country Flag

I sense that's there's an innuendo lurking in there.
    Perhaps

I don't blame you. I actually thought it when I first posted.

~Fernandito

Country
    Country Flag

I don't blame you. I actually thought it when I first posted.
    Great minds and all. Albeit, a tad muddy it would seem.

Yo has got to wonder what they've gotten themselves into. Just remember, Yo; you can sign out anytime you like, but you can never leave

~Fernandito

Traveler Roadster will become famous soon enough

Default Bona Fide signature?

I believe I got lucky at a flea market and found a copy of "On Writing", first ed. paperback. Lo and behold on the title page is what looks like Stephen King's signature in blue ink. I would show a scan of it here but I can't seem to find a way to attach it. It's in my own document file. I'd like to get opinions from you folks as to whether or not it is the real deal. My first post and hope I've done things properly. Roadster

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roadster View Post
    I believe I got lucky at a flea market and found a copy of "On Writing", first ed. paperback. Lo and behold on the title page is what looks like Stephen King's signature in blue ink. I would show a scan of it here but I can't seem to find a way to attach it. It's in my own document file. I'd like to get opinions from you folks as to whether or not it is the real deal. My first post and hope I've done things properly. Roadster
    Until you have 5 posts, you can't post pics and links (Spam software that works rather well).

You can send me an e m a i l to:
    z o i d s m i t h @aol.com (remove the spaces) and I'll post it for you.

Traveler Roadster will become famous soon enough

Default Bona Fide signature?

"THE" Randall Flagg? I'm freaking out. Seriously, thanks. The email with scan of signature will magically appear in your inbox momentarily. Thanks.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Go to post #10089 in this thread to hear opinions on the signature:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...86#post1075086

Traveler Tinker71 will become famous soon enough

Hi, I am looking for some help, really pleased I recently got a paperback and hardback first edition of night shift new English library the hardback is ex-library but in good condition, any ideas what they are worth?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker71 View Post
    Hi, I am looking for some help, really pleased I recently got a paperback and hardback first edition of night shift new English library the hardback is ex-library but in good condition, any ideas what they are worth?
    Welcome to the site!!!!

This would be the thread to ask that question..................

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

Traveler Tinker71 will become famous soon enough

Still trying to navigate around great site for info though already had a member help me, thanks Merlin, looking forward to getting used to it. Hi to all the other New Members.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker71 View Post
    Still trying to navigate around great site for info though already had a member help me, thanks Merlin, looking forward to getting used to it. Hi to all the other New Members.

You're very welcome. There is a lot to navigate. Generally, if it's "Book" related, "Calvin's Corner" is the place to look. There are many other forums/threads to explore, but that forum should give you a great start!!!

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast