Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: For New Members with fewer than five posts...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!! Two more to go and you'll be "Official".
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Xerrand will become famous soon enough Xerrand's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I THINK this is post number 5? Maybe 4.....Heres hopng for 5!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daggers View Post
    This is my............3rd post now
    Almost there!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerrand View Post
    It says you have 5 posts now.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Xerrand View Post
    It says you have 5 posts now. [/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw that just after I posted haha, I was trying to remember how many I had posted. I still get the error messages when I try to do stuff though, probably it'll just take a little time to straighten out.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Maybe so.

If you keep having issues, post in here and someone should be able to help you.

Traveler Daggers will become famous soon enough Daggers's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Almost finished 'the wind.......' argghhhh what will I beable to read next DT related? Or shall I just start again!!!???

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Little sisters of Eluria? It's a short story by King telling one of Roland's adventures while still chasing the man in black.

Country
    Country Flag

Cheers mate, I will look it up!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Almost finished 'the wind.......' argghhhh what will I beable to read next DT related? Or shall I just start again!!!???
    Stephen King works related to The Dark Tower series

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Stephen King works related to The Dark Tower series
    Especially, Talisman/Black House IMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Hearts in Atlantis! Hearts in Atlantis!

Even though there are tons of tower connections, Heart in Atlantis always felt like the most direct link to another story for me.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Hearts in Atlantis! Hearts in Atlantis!

Even though there are tons of tower connections, Heart in Atlantis always felt like the most direct link to another story for me.
    That one, too. Though I think BH has more "DT" to it than, Hearts. However, that's just my opinion. I also happen to LOVE that book.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

I really need to go back and re-read Black House. I don't recall it making much of an impression on me, but I also read it before reading The Dark Tower.

The Talisman, however:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I really need to go back and re-read Black House. I don't recall it making much of an impression on me, but I also read it before reading The Dark Tower.

The Talisman, however:
    Spoiler:
    You have to recall why they were after, Tyler and the last few chapters which, happen in Mid-world. Tyler, was a bigger breaker than, Brautigan as I recall.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

See, that's why I need to read it again!

I didn't understand the full magnitude of what being a breaker meant prior to reading TDT.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

See, that's why I need to read it again!

I didn't understand the full magnitude of what being a breaker meant prior to reading TDT.
    I know, right? Now get thee to the library!!! LOL Matter of fact, I'm due for a re-read myself.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Alright alright! But I own the book, so I won't be going to the library for it. haha

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is a thread any new collectors should visit!!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ement-grab-bag!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice André Linoge is on a distinguished road André Linoge's Avatar

Excellent. Thanks.

Country
    Country Flag

Cheers guy's, you've all been most helpful! Currently got my nose in 'the sisters of Eluria' c/o Everything's Eventual.

Traveler TCastle will become famous soon enough TCastle's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I suppose I must start posting so I get my five posts. Just joined the website this weekend and cannot wait to see what this site has to offer

Traveler TCastle will become famous soon enough TCastle's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess I should start off with a thank you to the nice people I met at the Stephen King books singing today. They told me about this page. Some of them travel far and really seem to enjoy the interactions and conversations with the other fans in line. It was nice seeing some familiar faces from the Revival signing in Portland. Stephen King definitely has some dedicated fans

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler moreotter will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Breezy

Yep. Really good, content-filled posts sure are important in establishing yourself as a useful member of a board. Yeeeep.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by moreotter View Post
    Yep. Really good, content-filled posts sure are important in establishing yourself as a useful member of a board. Yeeeep.
    Unsure of your intent, but yes, incisive comments are always welcome. Maybe, when you have more than 5, yours will be valued as well. Welcome to the site!!!!

P.S. This thread is generally viewed as a place to "pad" posts for the future, I believe.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast