+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 493

Thread: For New Members with fewer than five posts...

  1. #451
    Traveler matt_1308 will become famous soon enough matt_1308 will become famous soon enough

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    8
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Ok this is actually really cool to know I have just landed and am walking around eyes wide at the size and scope of all the rooms / individual threads in this tower.
    Will get my head around it but I see some familiar names that have always been pretty welcoming so I feel I have finally come home

  2. #452
    Goldmember Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    47
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    There is so much awesome to explore around the boards. I hope you enjoy it here.

    Also, I get really excited when new people join because I never get tired of discussing all things King.

  3. #453
    Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    6,745
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matt_1308 View Post
    Ok this is actually really cool to know I have just landed and am walking around eyes wide at the size and scope of all the rooms / individual threads in this tower.
    Will get my head around it but I see some familiar names that have always been pretty welcoming so I feel I have finally come home
    Welcome!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

  4. #454
    Traveler matt_1308 will become famous soon enough matt_1308 will become famous soon enough

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    8
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Thanks @ Girlystevedave I think this is is going to be a good fit for me as I feel the same never get tired of discussing all things King and I love learning about some new odd piece of king trivia I didn't know am already finding some hidden treasure on some of the threads

    Thanks for the warm welcome @ Brian861

  5. #455
    Traveler BadWolfGirl will become famous soon enough BadWolfGirl will become famous soon enough

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Hello! Let me say I'm amazed and very happy to find such an active forum, in this day and age where forums seem to be dying in favor of Facebook and other media. Looking forward to exploring the forums!

  6. #456
    Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,697
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadWolfGirl View Post
    Hello! Let me say I'm amazed and very happy to find such an active forum, in this day and age where forums seem to be dying in favor of Facebook and other media. Looking forward to exploring the forums!
    I joined around a month or so ago and Iím still amazed. Welcome to an awesome community, I hope you have as much fun as Iíve been these last few weeks.

    Btw, if youíre used to Facebookís interface and/or find it difficult to browse the forum on your phone, try the Tapatalk app. It made all the difference in the world for me.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

  7. #457
    Goldmember Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    47
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadWolfGirl View Post
    Hello! Let me say I'm amazed and very happy to find such an active forum, in this day and age where forums seem to be dying in favor of Facebook and other media. Looking forward to exploring the forums!
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy it even more as you start to really dig into the threads and discussions.

  8. #458
    Goldmember Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    47
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post

    I joined around a month or so ago and Iím still amazed. Welcome to an awesome community, I hope you have as much fun as Iíve been these last few weeks.
    I'm always happy to see new members become active, regular members. This place is addictive, man!

  9. #459
    Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,697
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post

    I joined around a month or so ago and Iím still amazed. Welcome to an awesome community, I hope you have as much fun as Iíve been these last few weeks.
    I'm always happy to see new members become active, regular members. This place is addictive, man!
    It certainly helps when the members are friendly like youíve been from day one.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

  10. #460
    Goldmember Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    47
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post

    I joined around a month or so ago and Iím still amazed. Welcome to an awesome community, I hope you have as much fun as Iíve been these last few weeks.
    I'm always happy to see new members become active, regular members. This place is addictive, man!
    It certainly helps when the members are friendly like youíve been from day one.
    It's amazing. I generally hate people, yet I love talking to people on here. I baffles my mind!

    Me in every day life: Oh no, a person. [grumbles]
    Me on the website: Oh cool! A new member!

  11. #461
    Traveler BadWolfGirl will become famous soon enough BadWolfGirl will become famous soon enough

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BadWolfGirl View Post
    Hello! Let me say I'm amazed and very happy to find such an active forum, in this day and age where forums seem to be dying in favor of Facebook and other media. Looking forward to exploring the forums!
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy it even more as you start to really dig into the threads and discussions.
    Thank you!!

  12. #462
    Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    6,745
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Welcome, BWG!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

  13. #463
    Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,697
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post

    I joined around a month or so ago and Iím still amazed. Welcome to an awesome community, I hope you have as much fun as Iíve been these last few weeks.
    I'm always happy to see new members become active, regular members. This place is addictive, man!
    It certainly helps when the members are friendly like youíve been from day one.
    It's amazing. I generally hate people, yet I love talking to people on here. I baffles my mind!

    Me in every day life: Oh no, a person. [grumbles]
    Me on the website: Oh cool! A new member!
    Haha! What would us introverts do without books and the internet?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

  14. #464
    The Man Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    YANKEE STADIUM!!!!!
    Posts
    27,417
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Welcome Everyone!!!!!!
    The Evil Empire!!!



    "Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales
    Hail to the King, Baby!!!! - Ash

  15. #465
    Goldmember Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    47
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post

    I joined around a month or so ago and Iím still amazed. Welcome to an awesome community, I hope you have as much fun as Iíve been these last few weeks.
    I'm always happy to see new members become active, regular members. This place is addictive, man!
    It certainly helps when the members are friendly like youíve been from day one.
    It's amazing. I generally hate people, yet I love talking to people on here. I baffles my mind!

    Me in every day life: Oh no, a person. [grumbles]
    Me on the website: Oh cool! A new member!
    Haha! What would us introverts do without books and the internet?
    Right?!

  16. #466
    Mattathias Medicalschool Count Olaf has a spectacular aura about Count Olaf has a spectacular aura about Count Olaf has a spectacular aura about Count Olaf's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    1,112
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    What GSD is sayin' is...we here ain't people.
    I will raise these orphans as if they were actually wanted.

  17. #467
    Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,697
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    What GSD is sayin' is...we here ain't people.
    I think you might be on to something!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

  18. #468
    Traveler Rose_Mad-Hatter will become famous soon enough Rose_Mad-Hatter will become famous soon enough Rose_Mad-Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    11
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Hello. Post #2. Woo. Look at me go 😓 excited to part of this community.

  19. #469
    Servant of Gan MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,583
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default

    Welcome to all the members. Don't be afraid to post. If you don't know something, just ask. People here are very helpful. I know I was nervous when I first started posting. And don't think you have nothing to offer. I thought that in the beginning but that changed. Just post and ask questions, and if you have books, by all means start a thread in Calvins corner so we can see them.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ing-Collection

  20. #470
    Goldmember Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold Harry The Hunter is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    47
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose_Mad-Hatter View Post
    Hello. Post #2. Woo. Look at me go 😓 excited to part of this community.
    We're excited to have you. It's great meeting new fellow King junkies.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Welcome to all the members. Don't be afraid to post. If you don't know something, just ask. People here are very helpful. I know I was nervous when I first started posting. And don't think you have nothing to offer. I thought that in the beginning but that changed. Just post and ask questions, and if you have books, by all means start a thread in Calvins corner so we can see them.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ing-Collection
    The reason I've hung around this place for so long is because everyone has always been so welcoming. It's really a great community.

  21. #471
    Traveler Judy is on a distinguished road Judy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Due to serious problems with spammers, thedarktower.org created a new member group that is screened for spam prior to becoming an official member.

    Until you have five posts, all posts will be screened for spam, and you will not be able to edit your signature, send private messages (PMs), or play in the arcade (see full list below). Also, since all posts will be screened, some posts containing certain key words the screening system recognizes as spam, may be listed to be moderated, and may not show up right when you post.
    • Use our Private Message system
    • View our member galleries
    • Enjoy our Arcade
    • Play in our Casino
    • Put your pin on our member map
    • Help us update our various wiki's
    • Bid on our Auctions
    • Use the chat system


    Once you do have five posts you will be automatically transferred to regular member status and will receive all of the same benefits a regular member receives.

    Oh, and welcome to thedarktower.org!
    - Copy that, thankee.

  22. #472
    Servant of Gan MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,583
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose_Mad-Hatter View Post
    Hello. Post #2. Woo. Look at me go 😓 excited to part of this community.
    It may take time, but trust me, soon you won't be able to stay off the form and you will have way more than 9 posts.
    And if I did not say it already directly, welcome to the forum. We are Happy to have you here .

  23. #473
    Traveler rcharb2001 will become famous soon enough

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    8
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default

    it's good that everyone is welcoming. i had forgotten that i joined this forum and stumbled across it again today.

  24. #474
    Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    6,745
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rcharb2001 View Post
    it's good that everyone is welcoming. i had forgotten that i joined this forum and stumbled across it again today.
    Welcome back!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

  25. #475
    Traveler rcharb2001 will become famous soon enough

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    8
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default

    Thanks. just poking around while i run some code at work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts