+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: For New Members with fewer than five posts...

Gunslinger Apprentice kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimhead View Post
    Post #5
    Awesome. How is the Mazalan hunt going?

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Traveler Grimhead will become famous soon enough Grimhead will become famous soon enough Grimhead's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Post #5

Hey kingfan

It's happening very very slowly lol, gardens of the moon is 2,500 which is to rich for me
    and also I dont see deadhouse gates anywhere unless its sold as a set.
    I'm thinking of puttng it on hold for a while and just get the future editions while looking at some other series to get into

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM will become famous soon enough NiceM will become famous soon enough NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Post #5

Hey kingfan

It's happening very very slowly lol, gardens of the moon is 2,500 which is to rich for me
    I'm thinking of puttng it on hold for a while and just get the future editions while looking at some other series to get into
    I recently acquired GotM for 1825 GBP and DG for 1200 GBP. So that's indeed close to the price range you came across. Your best bet is to wait until SubPress releases The Crippled God and maybe a bunch of people that have been collecting matching numbers will throw them on the market at the same time which could reduce price because of (temporary) increased offerings. GL on the hunt!
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:
    Farseer Trilogy
    Senlin Ascends and Arm of the Sphinx

Looking for SubPress S/L:
    #8's Malazan Books of the Fallen

Looking for Centipede Press S/L
    Dracula

Traveler Grimhead will become famous soon enough Grimhead will become famous soon enough Grimhead's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Post #5

Hey kingfan

I recently acquired GotM for 1825 GBP and DG for 1200 GBP. So that's indeed close to the price range you came across. Your best bet is to wait until SubPress releases The Crippled God and maybe a bunch of people that have been collecting matching numbers will throw them on the market at the same time which could reduce price because of (temporary) increased offerings. GL on the hunt!
    This is pretty much what I'm going to do, hopefully it works out like you mentioned.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM will become famous soon enough NiceM will become famous soon enough NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Post #5

Hey kingfan

This is pretty much what I'm going to do, hopefully it works out like you mentioned.
    You might wanna keep an eye on the listing on Abebooks from Pages of Boston. They are often insanely overpriced in my opinion but if they include DoD and tCG without updating the total price then it might become worth looking at after some stiff negotiations
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:
    Farseer Trilogy
    Senlin Ascends and Arm of the Sphinx

Looking for SubPress S/L:
    #8's Malazan Books of the Fallen

Looking for Centipede Press S/L
    Dracula

Traveler HerbziKal will become famous soon enough HerbziKal will become famous soon enough HerbziKal's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic

Hello all,

I am new here, so am about to head over to the introduction thread, but though I would pop a post here as well
    I can't wait to get involved in the community and discuss all things Mid-World!

All the best,
    HerbziKal.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, HerbziKal!
    The reason I talk to myself is because Im the only one whose answers I accept.

Traveler HerbziKal will become famous soon enough HerbziKal will become famous soon enough HerbziKal's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic

Thankee Sai
    . .'\ /`. .
    ..._: .-. .-. :_...
    .' '-.(0 ) (o).-' `.
    : _ _ _`~(_)~`_ _ :

: /: ' .-=_ _=-. ` ;\ :
    : ` | |`:-:-.-:-:'| |:' :
    `. `| | | | | |' .'
    ``-------''

I Waited Out the Starkblast in Gook