+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: For New Members with fewer than five posts...

Traveler Roadster will become famous soon enough

Default book values

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker71 View Post
    Hi, I am looking for some help, really pleased I recently got a paperback and hardback first edition of night shift new English library the hardback is ex-library but in good condition, any ideas what they are worth?
    I think this site is great for values and this is the specific page for Night Shift: http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/1st/nightshift.html

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Been a member for a few days now and thoroughly enjoying the experience. So many interesting threads, and the info for SK collectors is priceless.

Marty McFly Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Awesome.
    "P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

Breaker Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Zidan View Post
    Been a member for a few days now and thoroughly enjoying the experience. So many interesting threads, and the info for SK collectors is priceless.
    Oh it's not priceless. No one rides for free for long, my friend
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    ha, no doubt. Seriously though, I look forward to taking part in the 2018 Haven fundraiser if you guy plan to run one. Kicking myself for not doing it last year when I first stumbled on the site.

Breaker Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    ha, no doubt. Seriously though, I look forward to taking part in the 2018 Haven fundraiser if you guy plan to run one. Kicking myself for not doing it last year when I first stumbled on the site.
    Hoping to score some goodies myself.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Traveler pmkane is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Whoa . . . totally blown away by the magnitude of this site . . . exactly what I've been looking for!! Can't wait to delve in more!

-pmk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pmkane View Post
    Whoa . . . totally blown away by the magnitude of this site . . . exactly what I've been looking for!! Can't wait to delve in more!-pmk
    Welcome!

Country
    Country Flag

Post #4 . . . what is my favorite object in my collection . . ? I have a gift edition of The Green Mile - the Subterranean Press ones . . . each volume has a remarque done by Mark Geyer . . . amazing!!

-pmk

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks so much!

Marty McFly Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Whoa . . . totally blown away by the magnitude of this site . . . exactly what I've been looking for!! Can't wait to delve in more!

-pmk
    Welcome to the site!
    "P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Post #4 . . . what is my favorite object in my collection . . ? I have a gift edition of The Green Mile - the Subterranean Press ones . . . each volume has a remarque done by Mark Geyer . . . amazing!!

-pmk
    Well, now we need to see pictures!

Traveler Vern is on a distinguished road Vern's Avatar

I used to mostly only read Stephen King when I was a teenager. I'm now 37 and for some weird reason I can't explain all of a sudden started reading him again since then. Finished Gwendy's Button Box recently followed by finishing Sleeping Beautues only last night. Got a feeling I'm not gonna stop.

Welcome aboard the King train, destination Obsession!

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    I used to mostly only read Stephen King when I was a teenager. I'm now 37 and for some weird reason I can't explain all of a sudden started reading him again since then. Finished Gwendy's Button Box recently followed by finishing Sleeping Beautues only last night. Got a feeling I'm not gonna stop.

Welcome aboard the King train, destination Obsession!
    WELCOME.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Vern!

CAUTION! : IRRITANT! Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

VERN!!
    We are more often treacherous through weakness than through calculation. ~François VI de la Rochefoucault

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18