Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: For New Members with fewer than five posts...

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

The board runs an auto task about every 15 minutes to do this update Kes. I can manually change it for you, done now.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Traveler ImprisonedNtheDarkTower is on a distinguished road ImprisonedNtheDarkTower's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello everyone, love this site. Look forward to the future. Long Days and Pleasant Nights Peeps.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Great to meet you INtDT

Welcome to the site.

om nom AlishaRiley is on a distinguished road AlishaRiley's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Bumped for the new members.
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Traveler c1nn4m0n is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    I guess this explains why I can't see any attached images even though I'm logged in.
    Like Matt said, this shouldn't stop you from seeing any of the images on the site. Are you seeing a red x or just ... nothing?
    I came here looking for an answer to the same question. When i click on a picture in a thread I get an error message that I'm not authorized

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Welcome to the site c1nn4m0n.

Are you trying to post a photo?

You should still be able to see them!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

No, I was reading the tattoo thread which has many attached images that I am dying to see. When I click on the link I am taken to the page with the message telling me I don't have access.

Hopefully this works.

This is the message I am getting:

c1nn4m0n, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

My Mood
    Gay

That's odd... the thread should have viewable images imbeded.

Can you see this :

The above is hosted in our own gallery.

( on the bright side, you're already at 3 posts! )

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

I can see that without a problem. There are many pictures on the tattoo thread I can see as well, which show up embedded as yours above. There are some that are links and when I click them I get the message above.

Thanks for your help!

My Mood
    Gay

Hmmm... I guess because those other one's are hosted off-site and it would be a re-direct.

Well, just one more post and you're done anyways. Check out the Introduce Yourself thread, post there and you're in !!!

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I will go in and check our before 5 member permissions and see if there is anything that would be disabling Cinnamon from seeing attachments.

edit: okay i'll still go in and check, but like turtlex said, now that you're at more than five posts it shouldn't be a problem.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Traveler Corwin is on a distinguished road Corwin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

darn, I'll never make it to 5 "legitimate" posts, because I'm very rarely "on-topic".

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You just did.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Traveler cuthbert1248 is on a distinguished road

I thik it is a good idea, i get lots of spam in my email account, and its a pain! Ive been browsing through this site for hours. interesting stuff you guys discuss. Anyway looking forward to getting on that leaderboard!

Goldmember Eric719691 is on a distinguished road

Why is it when I go to The King Collectibles Catalog and click on Edition State Book Directory, I get the following message?

Eric719691, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Eric

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I need to take that out of there Eric, nothing you did at all.

The "books" were part of a wiki system that is turned off right now, the message really should say it doesn't exist.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
    darn, I'll never make it to 5 "legitimate" posts, because I'm very rarely "on-topic".

I know someone JUST like that!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler SummitVisions is on a distinguished road SummitVisions's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This will teach me to temporarily ignore posts which are clearly meant for me to read BEFORE I spend any time getting my settings/profile in order so I can begin reading/posting to a new forum.

("Hey you! Yeah, I'm talking to you! The new member who hasn't posted more than 5 times yet! READ ME FIRST before you waste 2 hours searching the website for help figuring out how to add a signature to your new-member profile settings!")

Hope this counts as #1 of those 5.

SV

Traveler SummitVisions is on a distinguished road SummitVisions's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Hitchhiker View Post
    Oh and here I thought this thread was just for people to earn their five posts to get posting!
    First time ever I've encountered folks who encourage uninformed newbies to post just for the sake of posting - LOL.

SV

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SummitVisions View Post

Hope this counts as #1 of those 5.

SV
    I'd say it does.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SummitVisions View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Hitchhiker View Post
    Oh and here I thought this thread was just for people to earn their five posts to get posting!
    First time ever I've encountered folks who encourage uninformed newbies to post just for the sake of posting - LOL.

SV
    Actually we do not encourage the uninformed to post just for the sake of posting. In fact we don't encourage the informed to do so either. Posting for the sake of just posting is pointless regardless of who's doing it. We do however love it when new friends post and are quite happy to help the uninformed become somewhat more informed if they're receptive to help. Anyhow, welcome to the site.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

SPAMMERS never post five times <--ninjaborg

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Like hell, Matt! I've personally been spamming your sites for years.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I would say yours is more like just HAM.

The "S" really makes all the difference.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast