Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: For New Members with fewer than five posts...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I would say yours is more like just HAM.

The "S" really makes all the difference.

I got to quit reading this stuff at work, I am really
    rolling on thr floor

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I would say yours is more like just HAM.

The "S" really makes all the difference.

Matt, you crack me up!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I just realized the joke makes no sense but it was still fun.

<--Matt and Brice
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice KindredAutmn is on a distinguished road KindredAutmn's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Hitchhiker View Post
    Oh and here I thought this thread was just for people to earn their five posts to get posting!
    ahahah me too XD

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

It can be used for that.

The point of the 5 posts is that even human SPAMMERS never post more than once. So they never get to use the fun stuff.

Traveler dwash57 is on a distinguished road

Until recently I thought I was the only one that felt so strongly about this series.
    Glad to know I'm not crazy (smile).

On another note, This could never be a movie. I don't trust Hollywood not to mess the darned thing up.

Traveler dwash57 is on a distinguished road

Has anyone heard ANYTHING more on the Discordia on-line adventure? That thing strung me out right away.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I think there may be some information on the official site dwash57. As far as I know, the next stage is in development at least.

There is a thread about it in the King News forum.

Traveler Sai_Boots is on a distinguished road

i have never used a forum featuring this style. would any kind moderators be interested in helping me with my default avatar?

long days and pleasant nights!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

What help do you need?

Traveler Oy!Oy! is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Now things make sense! I dont care for spammers so I am more than willing to post a few times just to let you all become comfortable and allow me to familarize yourself. It will take me a while to find everything. Please if anyone has a suggestion I'd love to hear it.Until then think I'll take a little stroll around this great site !

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

dwash57, on discordia, they are working on it now they (MsMod) said. supposed to be ready july,according to site update....

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Randall Flagg -I LOVE that avitar!! Where ever did you find it??I need to get me an Oy....somewhere.lol

Gunslinger Apprentice Shawn will become famous soon enough Shawn's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

hmmm?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Shawn, please make relevant posts. You have been here a couple of days and should know that posting "hmmm?' in a 6 month old thread is of no contribution to the site.
    FAQ Section 1(A) Members should always seek to keep their posts applicable to the topic they are posting in.

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow really Good way to keep folks around ..anyhow i will and i say sorry

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

If you apply every rule of FAQ then this 75% of this site would crumble to nothing ... its should be about Mr.King and the Tower books instead ..o well you know so even though you are very right and have been here since 2007 .....doesnt make it so that i should feel pushed into doing something .. it contributes to the site by the fact its my way of asking a question. I am very understanding and curious about this faithful site and will not make that mistake again ...but not on your count. To be very honest i didnt know this is the first time i have posted into a forum of any kind ... so assume all you want Mr.Flagg

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

• If you have been here since 2007 then it was as a guest or another screen name.
    • Responding
      Quote Originally Posted by shawn
      hmmm?
      to a 6+ month old post doesn't help or add to the site. That's why we have "Off Topic" areas.
    • If this is your first posting in a forum then consider this a kind and helpful indoctrination. Most forums would simply ban you.

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

no i meant you have been here since 07 and tank you for your help

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You're welcome. Enjoy the site and we look forward to your contributions.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    You're welcome. Enjoy the site and we look forward to your contributions.
    He's cool, RF. I think that "bad" hat got in his eyes!!! LOL J/K

Welcome to the site, Shawn!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah my uncle used to call it the go to hell hat.. no pun i just call it my thinking cap

Along the Path of the Beam TowerJunkie19 is on a distinguished road TowerJunkie19's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, I'm pretty new here and I can not, for the life of me, figure out how to put something as my signature. I hope this type of question would go here, I apologize if it's in the wrong thread but help, please?

Also, I've tried posting a reply a few days ago in two different threads with a picture attached to both and neither one has posted yet. So, I was wondering if I just needed to wait for it to be approved or if I needed to be around here posting longer for my pictures to post as quickly as the other members. For example, in the Movie Picture Game thread is where I tried posting one of my pictures and it hasn't been posted yet but the other members' posts go up almost immediately. Just wondering!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast